Welcome Sub Paul

Well it is New Years Day of 2018 and as you know I start my year of enslavement to Mistress Cassidy. But I won't be alone on this journey though. If you check Mistress Cassidy Fetlife profile you will see that there is another name following Mistress and Owner of............ listed. With the blessing of Mistress Cassidy I am please to introduce SubPaul60. I have not ask SubPaul60 how long his contract to Mistress is, nor do I believe it is any of my business. But as long as he is in service to Mistress Cassidy I plan to get to know him well. One of SubPaul60 task was to read and comment on a variety of my blog post. I invite you to check those post and read his comments. If you would like to get to know SubPaul, why not looking him up on FetLife  and  his username is SubPaul60. So Hello SubPaul60 Happy New Year and here's to getting to knowing you.

Bye
slave allan

2 comments:

  1. there's a typo in this- it pains me when I have read more than half an entry, and I am looking forward to praising you for a good job but before I finish, there's a point where clearly you weren't paying quite enough attention to your task. Try harder slave, message me when it's fixed. See if you can count up the total mistakes in the past 3 weeks & message me that number too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slave Allan,

    Thank you for introduction. I was given a task from Mistress Cassidy to read a number of your post and I have to say it was pleasure reading and commenting on your post. I’m looking forward in 2018 getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete