A short blog about my week



This week I think I had two left feet. As Mistress's slave, I think everything
I tried to do this week I seem to screw up. If I was a real-life
slave, I surely would have faced some kind of consequence. Yes, I can still
be discipline as an LDR slave, but I was more referring to being on the
receiving end of one of Mistress's prized instruments.

First, it is a week later and I still haven't completed my punishment for
spelling mistakes on an older blog. Every time I thought I had an opportunity.
Something from my vanilla life would interfere. I know I have a great Owner,
but surely her patience's must be wearing thin with me.

There are sometimes that being an LDR slave has it's advantages. You see
for some reason every time I wrote something this week there was typos in
it. In my new contract, it states that there is no leniency for mistakes and
typos. If I had to face Mistress in person there is no telling what my fate
would have been for the number of silly errors I have made.

Then I was ordered to join this new website. I will be writing a
separate post on it. Sounds easy enough right. I never had so much
trouble joining a site. I still have not been granted full access to
everything. So I have limited information to give Mistress on the
site. Yet another failure for Mistress's slave.

Then there is Thursday. I was so frustrated. Mistress and I had worked
hard to hammer out a time for a Skype session. Finally after several
other failed attempts. I had a session set. I was very excited.
Mistress was going to make my greatest wish come through. The holy
grail of sorts. I was looking forward to being hypnotized. I even found
it hard to sleep the night before. I woke up excited that soon I would
have the house to myself. I would have just enough time to clean up.
and change into a pair of panties for Mistress like a good little slave.
Then of all things I get word that it is a snow day. I couldn't believe it,
a snow day. I sent a message to Mistress but out of frustration I forgot
my place that I am her slave. What did I do one might ask. To put in mildly
I used some rather colorful language. Swearing for short. When I had to tell her I
had to cancel yet again. As soon as I pressed that send button I regretted it.
I did receive a message from Mistress with a proper scolding which I totally
deserved. I should be grateful though. I could have found myself having to rinse
my mouth out.

So now I just have to make it through the rest of the week without
incident. What I fear with publishing this and my next post is that my
editing program and I will miss some mistakes. Once again placing me
in trouble with Mistress.

Bye.
slave allan

No comments:

Post a Comment