Home Page

 






Hello I'm Allan, or as I am known on my social media account slaveallan68. I first started my adventure into online BDSM back in 2017, when I was pursuing an interest in erotic hypnosis. After countless searches and YouTube videos, I stumbled upon a site called Fetlife. It is here while following groups that I discovered an interest in writing. My first composition was a story I called Club Surrender. 

That story has since gone on to to be my signature piece with many pages added, and more to be added. I also went on to create other series about pony play, hypnosis, interrogation and much more. In that time I taught myself how to make memes, of which I have hundreds posted here and other sites. The material I create features mostly a FemDom theme.

Some of the content still available is an articles of items that are ideal for creating an online LDR dungeon. I am a strong advocate of using remote controlled toys and restraints that manipulated by a Dominate using different smart phone apps. In future articles I intend to dive deeper into the topic, feature new apps ideal for LDR play.

Another passion of mine is the use of what is refer to as a pervert-able. For anyone that doesn't know a pervert-able is quiet simply any everyday item repurposed  into an adult toy. I, like many of you don't have the funds to purchase a dungeon full of toys to play with, so a pervert-able to the rescue.

Some items I have used as a pervert-able are clothespins for nipple clamps or a wooden spoon for impact play, and I had a man's tie used on me for restraints, a gags and for a blindfold. The only limitation for a pervert-able is you imagination

 So we make do with what's around the house, good old clothespins for example, they come in great as an improvise nipple clamp. Belts, wooden spoons and pin pong paddles make great impact implements. While a tie can make a great restraint, gag or blindfold in a pinch, and don't get me started on items for stimulation.  

A new thing I've started doing is reaching out to other subs and dominants of other languages. I will be launching new pages devoted to sharing my English content and through the power of google translate bring my content to them too. I know it's not the perfect solution, but it's a start. I'll have a links to these pages when they become available. Other ideas are in the works too, but I'm not ready to introduce them quite yet. 

So visit some of my other playgrounds below or explore this blog by choosing one of the tabs above. Have a bunch of fun, and may whoever you pray to see fit to bless you.

 

Feature Product





 
Other social media sites

To Visit:



To Visit:


To Visit: 



To Visit: