Assigned to a Femdom website



Oh, what a questionable week I had. But the best thing that
happened though is Mistress assigning me to join a femdom
website called CollarNCuffs. I joined a few days ago, but just
received full permission to use the entire site. I guess I was being
vetted or something. So I have not had a chance to try all the features
the site has to offer before publishing this post. But I have little
choice. Mistress's deadline is looming. With this blog, I hope to
please Mistress and receive praise, which is so much nicer than a
scolding.

First I am not pitting this site against other sites that I use. Every
site has its own special niche. I am not sure how old the website is,
but it has a growing membership which is always good.  First off. I
have discovered that the site has many groups that interest me. There
is even one directly right up my alley, with information for online
submission and domination.

There are links to photos and stories. But I have not yet ask Mistress
for permission to view that kind of erotic material. Well, that is not
entirely true. I have read many titles on the stories and topics that
are presently there. An, of course, I have seen profile pictures. But
nothing deeper than that.

For the time being, mistress has granted me permission to meet anyone I
wish. So I am pleased to say I made a new friend already and it's a
fellow Canadian to boot.  So I don't step on any toes I do not plan to
start sending out dozens of friend request. Because I found another
Canadian that is why I sent this request. For the time being, I will be
sticking to the discussion groups to speak with others. I am puzzled
thought with the friend requesting. The other night when I signed in
there was a second friend on my list. But I do not remember sending or
excepting the request. I guess I just need more time to examine the site.

Since obviously I am interested in femdom and every thing and being that
I am a collared slave and owned by a mistress. That is also why I am
interested inthe chat rooms on this site. Now right off I have to say I am a
virgin when it comes to chat rooms. There is a curiosity there but I never
acted upon it yet. So being drawn to femdom my explorer instinct is
telling me to take the plunge. I have yet to do so under the guise that I
have not asked my owner if I could. Plus I don't want to find myself
in some cyber sex thing. Well, time will tell me whether to enter the
realm of chatting or not.

I still have to read the profile of the owner of the site. Miss Bonnie,
there is a section on her. I briefly clicked on it when I joined but
could not view it because I still did not have full access to the site
which prevented me from viewing profiles.

Hopefully, I will have time soon to access and play with the site
again. Then after fully exploring the it. I will revisit this blog
for an update.

Bye.
slave allan

1 comment:

  1. There's a typo & fragment sentences, but otherwise good job slave

    ReplyDelete