My Christmas list


Happy holidays to all.
It is hard for me to believe a year has gone by since I started to tell
others of my submissive desires. Not to mention becoming a collared slave
as well. It has been a year of pleasure and a lot of challenges. No, I am not
going to do a year in review. Just the opposite, I want to express my wishlist
for the coming year. I have no request for money or lavish gifts
or material things at all. But I do wish for a brighter safer future
for all of us. A world free of senseless violence.  Where a parent can
let their children play at the local park without fearing if they' re
ok. I wish to never see another commercial of an individual without food,
water, and shelter and please don't tell me there is a shortage of
stuff because there are landfills full of wasted food. There is so
much thrown out from our restaurants, nursing homes, and even our own
kitchens. That could be used to prepare meals in food banks and soup
kitchens. As for water, we have fresh water glaciers melting and
falling into the sea. Isn't there someone in our world of smart
thinkers that could come up with a way to harvest that resource. That's
my wish for humanity now something lighter for me. I have enjoyed a
great year as an LDR slave and look forward to the task ahead. But
with that being said I still have a need to be tied up. Edged and
tease. Feel the sting of a flogger and cast into silence and darkness
with gags and blindfolds. So for that reason, I wish to put some of my
smartphone controlled theories into practice. I also wish to find the
courage to attend a local munch or slosh. So I can meet local people
who share my interest. Who, in turn, may help me experience my first
live bondage scene. I would love to see a fetish theme party from
the end of my collar and leash. Or go so far as being bound and on
display as a Domme's plaything. For sure this year this wish has to
come through. It the reason I first join kink social media. I so need
to become an LDR hypnotized slave. In which through trance and some
triggers, I could easily be led into my Owners dungeon deep in my
mind. I wish that my LDR training will keep me so busy that I will
have to wear panties just about every day as I do assignments for my
Owner. I wish to try serving via Skype. I bet nothing beats the
stern look of a mistress as you come before her just about naked.
I wish that some mythical reason could either bring mistress to visit me in my
country or find a way for me to serve in hers.
But last I wish the medical intervention I am taking will have a
positive outcome on my disability. Empowering me more to become the
best LDR slave possible.
Here to a safe and happy holiday season.

Bye.
slave allan.

4 comments:

  1. Great entry slave & I didn't even see a typo. Hope you had a lovely holiday & that your New Year brings everything you wish for- Mistress Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slave Allan,

      Very nice entry. I’m looking forward to getting to know you more in 2018. I hope the Bew Year brings you everything on your wish list. You do have a way with words in your posts and like you I wish too experience more with our owner in 2018. Happy Boxing Day and Happy New Year.
      SubPaul60

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the praise, my collared brother. But a word to the wise and to save a possible punishment. Mistress does not look fondly on spelling mistakes. it would be prudent to edit your reply before Ma'am has a chance to read it. I also wish you a Happy New Year too.

      Delete
    3. I thank you very much Mistress for the praise. May the new year bless me with a clear mind and less stress. So I can properly serve you as your slave. Whether your rewarding me for a good job or punishing me for something stupid I did. I look forward to a wonderful year of being owned by you. In a few short days I must return to being in bondage as your slave. At which time I once again give you my mind and body to command.

      Delete