Beware of shortcuts



Sometimes we do things before we think. I have been blogging for about 10 months now for Mistress. In that time, I have made my share of spelling mistakes. Mistress has been very patient with me and has suggested a program to help me with editing. Well as I have mentioned I am starting a new contract this month. One of the stipulations mentioned was there is NO tolerance for spelling or grammar errors. With the use of the editing program, I was doing ok with staying on top of spelling errors. Then on New Years morning the first day of the new contract, I wrote a post welcoming SubPaul60 to being collared by Mistress Cassidy. Easy enough one would think. I did. So, I wrote it out in the blog program instead of the editing program. Big, big mistake. For the entire post, I was right on target. No errors. Then near the end, I mention SubPaul60 again. Only this time I spelled Sub with a (d). Small, innocent no big deal. Wrong. A mistake is a mistake and I signed a contract with a no tolerance to it. Yes, Mistress spotted it, and yes it was in my opinion sternly pointed out, as it should be. So, I am writing this post to admit my mistake. Also, to acknowledge that there are consequences for taking shortcuts. Now because of that action, I was swiftly given my first punishment of the year not even 24 hours in. The detail of the punishment I will go into in the next blog when I tell you about the experience. What I will say is this, Mistress has assigned something that I cannot shortcut, and will not soon forget. You could say the first contract was my honeymoon into being a slave, and that time is now over, and stupid avoidable mistakes will no longer be tolerated.

1 comment:

  1. Well I didn't catch any in this post. Of course I am a bit distracted, multi-tasking & listening to music. It's unlikely that I will double check, but maybe you should just in case. Good job slave.

    ReplyDelete