Club Surrender page 02

Page 02




Mistress Nikki gently slips her hand into my bra and clips one clamp to a nipple and then the second one to the next, "how are we doing, slave?" "I'm ok Ma'am," I answer calmly as I cringe from the punishing biting of the nipple clamps. Shivering from anticipation and the fact that I am nearly naked and standing in a fetish club for all to see. I take a quick moment to survey my new surroundings. At first sight, the club appears like any other nightclub. To one side there is your typical bar with its beer taps, and the liquor bottles displayed in the back. Of course, not far off from there is a dance floor. The only difference here, all of the dancers are dressed like me, and had their hands tied like me. 


To one side I see an array of tables where you can see clothed people sitting, and their almost naked slaves are kneeling or standing next to the table. Just beyond that, I can see the play area, with all kinds of kinky furniture. I expect I’ll get introduced to it soon enough. I can see a woman tied to a cross, both her arms and legs were spread wide to give her owner full access to all her sensitive spots. In fact, I see that her master has already put clamps on her nipples, and they look tighter than the ones Mistress Nikki put on me. 


The look on the poor slave's face makes me think she has been teased and denied an orgasm for quite some time. Seeing the anguish each time her Master pulls the vibrator away is getting me excited.Then it dawns on me, I could be in that slave predicament too. 


Also in the play area I see a cute slave with his hand pulled high above his head, which is forcing him onto his toes. Attached between his feet is a polished spreader bar preventing him from closing his legs. This lovely specimen is also sporting a ball gag, which became apparent when his mistress stepped into my view. In each of her hands, she’s banishing a shiny leather flogger. She wasted no time in guiding her tools to their intended spot on his naked ass.


Again, and again I hear the swoosh of the flogger as it impacted its target. I am spellbound as I watch the slave flinch every time the flogger kisses his skin, and I swear his cock is trying to grow another inch with each slap, if it wasn't being stopped by a cock cage. I catch myself rubbing my legs together as I watch his predicament. Nothing else seems to matter as I stood there staring.


"Slave!... Slave, look at me when I speak to you." I hear turning my head to focus on Mistress Nikki. She has slid my leash onto her wrist and is now holding a tablet in her hands. "I have a few questions to ask you, slave. Are you ready?" I nod my head up and down to say yes. "Good! So, slave, what is your first name?" she asked first.  "Caroline," I reply softly. "Well it’s nice to meet you, Caroline, you may speak normally when I talk to you, but remember to always address me as Mistress Nikki." To which I reply, "Yes! Mistress Nikki."


"Good! So, slave, how old are you?" is her next question. "32, Mistress," I replied. "And how tall are you, slave?" Mistress Nikki inquires next. "The last time I checked Mistress, I was 5 foot 8'' I answered, trying not to sound too nervous. "Very well, slave. Now I need your weight please." I hear as my next question is asked. "Whoa! What? Wait, hold on a minute. I'm not telling you that Lady!" I boldly protest.


Mistress Nikki’s arm moved so fast that it was a blur to me. But there was no mistaking the pain on my thigh following Mistress Nikki's hand impacting against bare flesh. Whack! "Ouch, ow ow ow. " I cry out. "What the hell did you hit me for?" I demand. I watch as Mistress Nikki starts to raise her hand again, but stops "I should be punishing you again, slave, but you caught Mistress in a good mood." Mistress Nikki tells me. "You were punished, slave for disobeying me, and for using a disrespectful tone of voice. Then there is the matter of calling me, Lady! My name to you slave is always Mistress Nikki, got it. That little bit of smart mouth will cost you extra 90 minutes in those nipple clamps," she says answering my query. 


"Now let’s not make a habit of making me repeat myself. So, I ask once again, slave. How much do you weigh?" "Sorry Mistress Nikki, and yes I understand you, I will remember to be respectful and too always call you Mistress Nikki. I am 121 pounds, Mistress Nikki." I answer and watch as Mistress Nikki enters the information. Then she raised her head before speaking again.


"Now that wasn't so hard was it, slave. I see that you have brown eyes and hair, and that you keep your body shaved, you’re also quite beautiful and don’t wear a lot of makeup," she says, making me blush some as I stand there watching her enter the information on her tablet. "I am going to take a guess, your measurements are 36, 28, 38. Does that sound about right, slave?" 


"I guess Mistress Nikki. I really don't know. It has been a while since I took my measurements. May I ask you a question, Mistress Nikki, why do you need all this information?" I ask as she continues to enter stuff into her tablet. "That's a fair enough question, slave. First, it is very important to the club that we have records of all the subs that have to serve their owners here. That way the next time you visit we know who you are and who you serve. Plus, if you agree to also be one of the club’s slaves while still serving your present owners, then you and your owners become Club Surrender V.I.P members. I will go over what that means later with you and your owner, slave. The second reason for your description is for the charity slave auction the club is having. Once again, I will go over that with you and your owners later. But, for now, you have nothing to worry about. Now on with the questions, shall we, slave. What is your Owner's name?"


Nothing to worry about. I thought just before answering, that's easy for her to say. She’s not the one who will be standing out in front of a bunch of strangers in a skimpy costume as they’re bidding on me, as if I was a side of meat. Before opening my mouth, it dawned on me, who is my owner. I came to the club with two of my girlfriends. I hadn’t said anything to them about me saying I’m a slave. It all happened so fast, the doorman asking, and me saying slave, so we wouldn’t be turned away. Then I was led off so quickly to be stripped and have my hands tied. I didn't get a chance to talk to the girls. "I have two Owners, Mistress Nikki." I blurt out. "Their names are Kenzi and Darlene," I answer with a sigh.


"Two Owners, how interesting for you, slave. Do you always call your Owners by their first names? I will still need to ask you to give me their description, so I can put it in the file too. So, let’s start with Mistress Kenzi, shall we? What does she look like and what is she wearing tonight?" 


Darlene and Kenzi will be surprised to find out that they now own a slave I thought as I start to answer Mistress Nikki. " Darlene and Kenzi, I start to say. "Oh no! Mistress Nikki, how silly of me. I meant to say, Mistress Darlene and Mistress Kenzi." I tried correcting myself hoping I sounded sincere enough as I started to describe Kenzi. 


"Well, Kenzi. Oops! I mean Mistress Kenzi, in a word is beautiful. She just has that natural glow about her you know. She's very outgoing, I don't think Mistress Kenzi has a shy bone in her body. And mentioning her body, it is to die for. She is a couple of inches taller than me, with that Hollywood hourglass figure. She is blessed with piercing blue eyes and lovely curly blonde hair down to her shoulders. And for how much she weighs, I have no idea, but less than me I'm sure." "She sounds amazing." comment Mistress Nikki. "Could you tell me what she is wearing tonight?"


"Hun, what? wearing. Oh okay. Mistress Kenzi has a sexy red silk blouse on. She’s also wearing a black leather mini-skirt, which happens to be a great match to the cute set of open toe shoes, with the 3-inch heel that she has on. She is also wearing a silver chain, and I think a leather choker.” I say, concluding my description of Kenzi. "That's a great slave. Now tell me about your other Owner." I watch as Mistress Nikki scrolls back through her notes. "Here it is, Mistress Darlene. right?" 


"That's right Ma'am. Her name is Mistress Darlene," I answered. Now, unlike myself who you would find barefoot, in a pair of denim shorts and a tank top, with my hair in a ponytail. Darlene wouldn't be caught dead looking like that. Growing up in a straight-laced religion fearing family, Darlene was always the cut and dry plain Jane looking girl. That was until she got out on her own. Let me tell you when she moved away to attend school. The girl next door became the rebel without a cause.


"Mistress Darlene Ma'am," I start describing her to Mistress Nikki, "Is over the top. Tonight she has on a pair of white jeans along with a pair of black laced up super cut boots. She is also wearing a mess top. She has stunning black hair, and piercing blue eyes, and like always, she has tons of makeup on, which accompanies the bright lipstick highlighting her lips. She is a real head turner tonight," I say finishing up with Darlene’s appearance.

"Ok, Slave, That will do for now. Let's get you back to your owners. I will wager that they will be excited to play with you." Excited to play with me, lady you have no idea, I think to myself. I will be surprised if they don't choke and fall off their chairs once they see me bound and dressed as I am. Oh and let's not forget to mention that I made myself their slave. Mistress Nikki takes the leash that is attached to the collar around my neck. "Alright let's find out where they are," she conveys as she takes a look at her tablet's screen. Which is rapidly followed with a tug on the leash. " Ok Slave, follow me they’re this way". I just fall in behind Mistress Nikki as we head deeper into the club.


"Hello Ladies, you must be Mistress Darleen," Mistress Nikki says, extending her hand to Darleen, "and you must be Mistress Kenzi," Nikki says, while shaking Kenzi’s hand too. "I am Mistress Nikki. I have been assigned to keep an eye on your slave tonight, and to assist the two of you however I can."


My two friends reply with pleasant hellos, but it’s the expressions on their faces that said it all {SLAVE?} as they see me in front of them decked out as I am, hands tied and led on the end of a leash. "Surprise guys," is all I could think of to say. (Whack!) Mistress Nikki lays a solid open hand slap to my butt cheek. As I suck in air, brought on by the sudden event, I hear Mistress Nikki declare, "I did not give you permission, Slave, to speak. You will remain quiet until you're asked to speak."  Then Mistress Nikki asserts, "Be a good slave now and make your owners happy. Get on your knees, and starting with Mistress Darlene, use your tongue to polish her lovely boots. When you finish with her, you can start on Mistress Kenzi's feet next."


For some reason, I felt compelled to bow my head. I have the urge to say yes mistress, but I do not have permission to speak. So, I do what any good slave will do. Slowly I dropped to my knees. Mistress Nikki and I are a few feet from the girls, so I am forced to knee wall the remaining distance to Darlene's feet. Mistress Nikki comes up to the table too and takes a seat.


Obediently, I started doing what I was ordered to do. Although I feel humiliated being on my knees, I have to acknowledge how excited I feel having to lick Darlene's feet. I start by taking slow little laps here and there, savoring the taste of the leather on my tongue. "Not like that, slave. It will take you all day. Mistress Nikki comments, "start at the toe of her boot, and take one long lick from her toe to the top of her boot.” The order has an immediate effect, my pubic area, as it starts pulsating and I feel myself getting more excited. I comply by getting down low, place my tongue on the toe of her boot, I then start my slow ascending lap up Mistress Darlene boot. As I do, I peer up towards Darlene's face looking for her reaction. "That's right, slave. Now keep doing that until told otherwise,"  Mistress Nikki commands.

"Okay Ladies, your startled looks say this is all a big surprise to you. Oh, don't worry I am not going to throw you out. I love working with newbies. Both of you should be honored, it took a lot of courage for Caroline to do what she did for you guys tonight. I am willing to bet she chose to be a slave at the door to assure that you got in tonight. Isn't that right, slave?" Nikki asks." I reply with, "hun, hun!" confirming her suspicion. Then I hear Mistress Nikki say to my two friends, "So, ladies since everything here at the club is consensual. I have to ask since Caroline freely volunteered herself to the club as a slave, are you prepared to be her masters. 


Since I am looking up at Darlene's face as I lap at her foot and loving the spot that I am in. I see her nod her head up and down as she replies "yes I do," Kenzi's response makes me giggle, "you bet your ass I do," she burps out. "Great, that's what I hoped you would say. I just have a couple of things to go over with you two beforehand," Mistress Nikki expresses before continuing with, "that's enough slave. You can start on Mistress Darlene's other boot now."


Listening and obeying my orders I move to Darlene's other boot and start my first long lick up her leg. "Okay, ladies, first off neither one of you should call Caroline by her name. She’s a submissive and needs to get accustomed to being called, slave, and slut, isn't that right, slut?" I nod my head to the question. And simply reply, ``Yes Mistress Nikki."


"Next, from this moment on, your slave has to address the both of you, myself, any female club moderators by Mistress, and the men by Sir. All other dominant women she will address as Ma'am. Is that clear to you too, Slut, " Mistress Nikki asks once again demanding an answer from me. This time I have to look up from having my lips puckered up against Mistress Darlene’'s toe. "What? Oh, oh yes Mistress Nikki I understand, " I answer. She rewards me with, "that a good slave," as I received a pat to the head." 


"I  would like to touch on our charity slave auction." Mistress Nikki comments, "Consenting slaves will be auctioned off for a fun-filled long weekend of enslavement." she continues, "Everything takes place here In the club. Slaves will serve their master's here in the club, from Friday evening to Monday evening. Any questions so far?" I pause my worshipping of Kenzi's foot to notice both Darlene and Kenzi shake their heads no. Mistress Nikki concludes with, "I hope you ladies consider offering your slave to be sold. All money raised is being donated to the homeless shelter. But you don't have to give me an answer yet."


"Okay! Next ladies, in a few minutes I will send Ryan over to take your drink order. He is your service slave for the evening. He will be helping to get drinks, food, toys and providing introductions to other clients. Since you do have a slave in your care, we at the club ask that you drink responsibly. We will not permit anyone that is intoxicated to be responsible for a slave’s safety. Also on the topic of drinking, slaves are not permitted to have alcohol at all. Slaves can order their choice of soda without charge, but they themselves can not place the order. It would have to come from one of you two."  Mistress Nikki points out to Kenzi and Darlene. "Do either of you have any questions?" both girls nodded no.


"Alrighty then. Onto safety. Even though Caroline consented to be a slave, she still is a human being and she has rights. At any time she needs to slow things down a bit. Or stop because she is too overwhelmed. Caroline can control what's happening by using the yellow light, red light code. Yellow to slow down some. Red, she needs a stop, and everything stops until she is ready again. Of course, if Caroline has had enough and wants out. She is to say the safe word (lemon tart). If said, Caroline will be completely released and free to leave the premises.  If gaged all she needs to do is to shake her head back and forth signaling (no)." Mistress Nikki directed. "So, if there is nothing else. I have a couple more slaves to welcome. Ryan will be by in a minute to take your drink orders. And once I get the next few slaves reunited with their owners. I will be back."


As I watch Mistress Nikki disappear into the club I hear Darlene "Hell girl look at you all done up and all. Did you enjoy licking my boot, I didn’t know you like being a kinky bitch?" "Who are you calling a kinky bitch?" I asked once I got my tongue back in my mouth "I am only like this because I said that I was a slave to get us in here. If I knew I would end up like this, I wouldn't have said, slave."


It was Kenzi who spoke next " Then why did you continue to go on with it when you did find out?" Her question stopped me dead in my thoughts. She's right too. I could have stopped this long before lapping on Darlene's boots. But yet here I am in cuffs, kneeling at my friend’s feet. To add to my confusion, I was enjoying my helpless predicament.


Darlene pipes in just as I start to open my mouth "I think she wants to be a slave Kenzi. She looked like she was enjoying licking my feet. I think she wants to be our slave. What do you think, Kenzi, let's make her our slave?" I see the big smile on Kenzi as she replies "Hell yes, besides looking at her, she wants it. She did say to the doorman that she is our slave, right? Who are we to contradict her."


As I thought of it I couldn't deny I love the idea of spending the night as their slave. Plus, there's no denying the feelings in my happy spot. But I tried to mount a protest anyway. So, kneeling straight in defiance I start "If you think I am going to spend the night taking orders from you two you're fucking nuts." Laying it on thick for show. "If I didn't say I was a slave none of us would have got in here tonight. You should be thanking me." I tried to act angry. "So, let's pretend I am your slave and enjoy the evening. I will even stay in this getup." Nodding my head down toward my body.


"I don't know," said Kenzi "You were really getting into it Caroline when you had Darlene boot in your mouth." Trying to defend myself  "Oh come on guys, that was all for show. You know that."


"Like hell, it was a show you kinky thing." snorts Darlene. "You want to be our slave girl and you know it. The way I see it girl you really don't have much of a damn choice in the matter. You're the one that agreed to be all tied up like that. You know you can't deny it. Why would you lick my boots in public otherwise? Answer me that slave."


She's right, you know. I did want to be their slave. I didn't want to get dressed. The bondage and near nudity in its own way are liberating and I didn't want this night to end. So not to look too eager I reply "Because if I didn't Mistress Nikki would have hit me with her whip again." I smiled at my act of defiance but became puzzled by the girls' oh bloody hell expressions.


"Bloody lying now, are you, slave!" Mistress Nikki says coming up behind me out of the blue. Causing a shiver of fear to race through me " I just came over to let you know your service slave will be here in a moment. But clearly, we have a slave here who needs to be punished for being disrespectful to a club moderator and Mistress. That kind of disrespect is not tolerated. So, slave back on your knees until I say otherwise. While you're down there Mistress Kenzi’s feet need attention too."


Unknown to them, they have no idea how turned on I am as I take up my spot at Mistress Kenzi’s feet. I watch Mistress Nikki take a seat and say, "So ladies how do you want to punish our unruly, and disrespecting slave?"

 

 

 

 















1 comment:

  1. Great story so far. Looking forward to the next installment

    ReplyDelete