Whoa boy: Chapter 2



                                                                              


Oh my, Mistress Cassidy is going to tan my hide for being so late with this blog. Mistress has commanded that I add A new entry to my fictional story about equestrian and or pony play. As I research and write this story, I find myself being drawn into becoming a pony slave or pony boy. I find the discipline and training that is required to become an equestrian slave very addictive and intoxicating. The need to have a pony in bondage also sits well with a bondage lover like me. Well let’s get started, and please enjoy yourselves.  
Mistress lead me into the garage by my reins and was mildly amused by me squirming around. “slave, are you having difficulties with your new outfit?” asked Mistress with mock concern. I shook my head back and forth in a NO motion to calm Ma’am concerns. The bit in my mouth gagged me from being able to say no. In the garage sat Mistress’s pride and joy and most favorite toy. It is her candy apple red convertible, with the roof already down. I am not sure of the model of the car, all I know is that it is compact and an import. The car has a spotless high polish black leather interior that Mistress gets me to buff for a couple of hours every week. With some difficulty from my bondage, Mistress gets me securely bucked in to my seat. “There you go pet, your all ready for a nice ride in country.” Miss commented as she swung the door closed and thus crushing any hair brain schemes I may have had of escape, to provoke Mistress. With a slam of the trunk, Mistress had her bags stored and she climbed in next to me on the driver side. The one thing you notice right away, due to the cars compact design the two passengers are very close to each other. Miss brings the car to life with a quick turn of the key. With a press of the gas pedal, Mistress and I were on our way, and in quick order Ma’am had us merging into traffic on the highway.
I would love to say right now, that even though I was bound every which way to Sunday, I had a pleasant ride in the car with Miss on a warm sunny day. Mistress had other plans for her humble slave. Remember how I mention the car is a compact, well I now think Miss planned it that way.  After getting into the swing of being on the highway and setting the cruise control. Mistress turned her attention to the knobs in the car. First finding the right music on the radio, followed by twisting the top off her cold bottle of water, and ever so quick, her hand found the knob between my legs. There was not too much space in the car between us, which lead to Ma’am having free access to my balls. I don’t know if Mistress was being bother by distracted driving, but I sure was. Her hand snaked back and forth between my legs. One moment her hand will be caressing around gently sending sweet sensations to my brain, A heart beat later her long beautiful painted finger nails would dig into my nuts like an eagle’s talon piercing into a ground hog for lunch. I am here to say, that even with the cock cage locked in place. Ma’am was able to keep me frustrated and on the edge of an orgasm the whole trip. So, between the edging and the humiliation of Ma’am honking at every driver in a SUV or a truck and pointing at my nuts so that they knew I was on full display for there viewing pleasure. I received many hoots and horns beeping for my triple x show.
                                
Hearing the turn indicator and feeling the pull to the right while slowing was my sign that we were exiting the highway. My head is pushed back into the head rest, my eyes are closed, and A continuous moan escaping from my lips. My package throbbing like nobody’s business. Between Mistress’s hand and a vibrator, she had pulled out Ma’am kept me constantly stimulated. Miss turned right at the stop sign and we headed off towards farm country. “There, there my little slave.” Ma’am comforted me. “It won’t be much longer now. Before we arrive and I can take you for a trot to work out those leg muscles.” Said Mistress with a smile. It took us some ten more minutes before Ma’am turned off the road. My senses have return now that Ma’am has stopped her relentless assault on my balls. The first thing I notice are the long white three board fence following along the country road. The kind of fence that encompassed “South Fork Range” on the old TV show “Dallas”. A moment later the fence made sense, when I view a group of horses frolicking in the distance. Over top of the lane way entrance is a huge sign, with gold painted lettering welcoming guest to “Miss Penelope’s Bed and Stable.”
                                                           
 Both side of the lane is lined with a beautiful manicured cedar hedge, each tree is about eight to ten feet tall, standing neatly in a line that it resembles a squad of palaces guards prepared for inspection. The trees also did an excellent job of screening the life that went on behind them. The lane leads to a huge arc that boarded what could be mistaken as a palace. To be precise the house was more like a Manor home. Two story high, gleaming white paint, A huge front veranda with the big white columns standing there to hold up the second-floor balcony outside of what I assume is the master bedroom. All the upper floor windows have been replaced with French Doors and new smaller balconies masterly installed as not to take away from the regal look of the place.
                                  
 I also notice Mistress’s glowing face as she took in the view of the many colorful flower beds encircling the courtyard.  Standing in front of this grand building stood this empowering beautiful woman with long flowing red hair. I the brief moment I had to stare at her before Mistress said “slave it is not polite to stare, eyes! Down.” I manage to see that this Lady was dress in what I would call, Proper Riding Appeal. The outfits you see on TV when rider and horse are jumping fences. I think it is called Show Jumping or is it Steeplechase, I am not sure I never really followed it.
No sooner than the car came to a stop, both doors were open by these two gorgeous women I had not notice before. Both were clad in black pants and corset, knee-high polished boots and a riding crop in hand. Miss step out her side giving the keys to the woman holding the door. The woman on my side leaned in, unfasten the seat belt. She took the reins in on hand and my arm in another hand and helped me out of the car. With the reins, she leads me onto a spot on the sidewalk. Where she then commands me to stop by saying “Whoa!! Boy.” And she holds the crop in front of my thighs like a barricade. She had me stand still there, holding the reins tight near my mouth and restricting my head from turning. Mistress joined us on the sidewalk as her car pulls away with the lovely woman who opened her door driving it.
“Hello, Welcome to my stables. You can call me Mistress Penelope, you must be Mistress C..” said the red head vixen to my Mistress as they hugged an kissed each cheek. “But to my staff and my trainers, I am known as Head Mistress. OH! and of coarse that applies to our ponies too.” Mistress Penelope said as she steps back and turns her attention towards me. I notice her quick look up and down my naked body, she takes the couple of steps that puts her straight in front of me. This is the first time I get to see Head Mistress up close. She looks radiant, No more like regal, that it. Deep penetrating blue eyes, a high well defined cheek bone and a lipstick color I can not even name. The perfume she is wearing is so sweet and welcoming that for a moment I forget that I am a naked slave who is tied up and standing in front of a woman who will be causing pain to me soon enough.
Mistress Penelope grabs my head gear and peers deep into my face as she twists my head up and down and back and forth. “So, who do we have here? Does he have a name yet?” Head Mistress asked out loud. “No, I didn’t in my rush to get here it never occurred to me to name him.” Mistress replied. “Well let’s give him one then. So, I can have a name tag made up for his collar.” Suggest Mistress Penelope. “It occurs to me Mistress C.. that with his cock all locked up like that, he could be a mare instead of a stallion.” Head Mistress points out with a smile. “I love! that idea. I have always wanted a pony named Baby Doll.” Exclaims my Mistress. If my head was not being held still by the lady with my reins. I would have put it down and shake it, as the reality that for the foreseeable future I will have to answer to Baby Doll. “Baby Doll it is.” Smiles Mistress Penelope. “Mistress C.. you must be tired from your long ride, why don’t I take you inside and see that you get settle in and get some time to freshen up. Someone will bring you your luggage, and later I will have someone give you a tour of the grounds.” Mistress Penelope purpose as she gestures to the polish marble stairway. “Lady Vicky will see to it that she takes Baby Doll for her walk before leading her back to her stall for a cold water rub down, and some food, before bedding her down for the night.” And with that said Mistress Penelope took my Mistress by the hand and head up the stairs.
Lady Vicky now turns to face me an says “My name is Lady Vicky slave. I will be one of your trainers here. I will not get into all the rules here and now. They will be told to you during your orientation tomorrow.  For now, all you need to know slave or I should say pony. First, A pony never speaks unless a trainer asks you to answer a question. Second, I am not your mistress, I am your trainer. So, I never what to hear you call me mistress. If there is ever a need to address me, you are to call me Lady Vicky. Got it!  Third, while in training, if Head Mistress or your Owner is not present. Then all the trainers are in charge. You will obey us like you would for your mistress. If you do not you will be punished. Do you understand me slave? Shake your head yes or no.” obediently I shake my head up and down. “Excellent! Let me show you your new home pet.” Comment Lady Vicky as she loosens her grip on the reins, has me turn to face down the pathway to a thick wooden door or a gate that goes through the hedge.
                    
 Lady Vicky pulls on the reins and make a click noise with her tongue and commands “Come on girl, lets get going.” She gives me five quick wacks on my ass with the crop to prove she means business. When we reach the gate Lady Vicky order me to wait as she pulls a key from he pocket and inserts it into the gate. Before she swings it open I read the sign fasten to it. “All who passes through this gate. Prepare to be broke!!” Lady Vicky yet again wacks the crop against my butt and pulls on the reins and I step through into what awaits…..


Chapter One: https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2017/04/whoa-boy.html Chapter Three: https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2017/10/whoa-boy-chapter-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment