A wise mouth may get you into a sticky situation



First I must say this. " Mistress Cassidy I am very sorry that words that I have said cause you to be upset and disappointed with me. I will endeavor to try not to make that mistake again. I am truly very sorry."

Now let me try an explain. last week I sent a message to Mistress Cassidy with some suggestion. Now I was not trying to do this. The way I worded the contents of that note gave the appearance of me trying to tell Mistress Cassidy what subs she could punish. After reading the note again, after Mistress pointed it out, I had to agree with her point of view, and I apologized to Ma'am. But the words were said and the damage already done. It was Mistress decision that I would have to atones for my transgression. Mistress could of assigned any number of physical punishments. But she did not take that route. To many this will not sound all that bad. Mistress ordered me to insert my left hand into a bowl of sticky maple syrup, take it out and repeat for 10 minutes. What Mistress Cassidy could not of known at that time. I truly hate, detest, cringe, go insane when my hands are sticky. Mistress Cassidy had a great laugh as I told her this when I acknowledged receiving my punishment instructions. Mistress had compassion for her slave and reduce the time limit to 6 minutes. Which I greatly appreciate. I have pictures I wanted to share, but I can not get them to load right now. I am sorry about that.



    

1 comment:

  1. Our owner can be very imaginative when it comes to dealing out punishments. My biggest fear isn’t the actual punishment it is that I will disappoint Mistress.

    ReplyDelete