Just an up date



                                            




 Hi Kinky Friends
 I do not have a lot to tell in this post. Other than finishing up a
few blogs, and having to stick my hand in maple syrup, as punishment
for having a smart mouth. Only needing to get my hand sticky for
screwing up, I can tell you this slave got off easy. Mistress could of
had me do much worse.
 I am having fun with the pony play fictional story. Doing the
research allows a loop hole in my rules on viewing erotic material. I
search goggle pages in my quest for information on the fetish.
Sometimes I am rewarded with photos of pony play in action  on the
editorial pages and blogs I read. I do have permission to search for
pictures to accompany the writing, but my eyes may linger on a photo a
little to long. So the more I peer into this fetish, the more I
fantasize about the idea of being Mistress Cassidy's pony boy.
 Mistress has not been in contact much lately. I know she is working
on a special project that she wants to reveal. I am curious as to what
it could be. All I know, is she working hard at it. She is excited to
blog about it, and she ordered me to send her a list of rules I had
violated over a period of time. So I figure I am going to be roped
into this think at sometime.
 One of my biggest transgressions, is forgetting to put on panties
while I work for Ma'am. She had ask me if I wore a pair my wife's
panties or if I had my own. I told Miss that I was using my wife's
panties. I have since been ordered to buy my own panties. With the
order that they had to be pink and frilly. I found some different
types that I could purchase, but just to be safe I sent Mistress some
pictures of panties, So she can tell me which one to get. The photo
below is what she picked out, and we got lucky because the item is a
six pack of color. So I will have several colors to wear. Mistress
Cassidy now has a slave that could wear his panties in private bliss,
or have to post some pretty pictures for all to see.


                                                
 Finally I have an embarrassing story to share. Remember a few weeks
back I was punished by having to paint my toe nails. Mistress if you
are reading this, please do not hurt yourself when you start laughing.
Now envision a plus size man or BBM with a mobility problem and back
problems trying to clean the polishes of my nails with polish remover.
It is not easy and I did not do a great job at it. There was still
traces of polish on the outer edge of all my toenails. Now the
embarrassment. On last Monday I had my first appointment with a pain
management doctor. Well at one point of the exam the doctor orders me
to strip completely to my underwear, that includes socks too. So now
here I am standing in front of a doctor and my wife nearly naked, with
trace evidences of nail polish on my toes. Not one of my most
confident moment I must say. There is a plus side though, I was not
doing any work for Mistress. So I was not required to wear panties.
But could you see the embarrassment it would of been, if I was ordered
into panties for that day. I still get chills at the mental image of
me standing in front of two people wearing pink lace panties. "Shiver"
 Well that is it for now, but I am sure mistress will have me doing
something soon, that I will have to write about. Bye!


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment