Obey!!! or else

                                       



When will I learn to keep, my mouth shut? As most of you know, Mistress
Cassidy assigned a standing weekly assignment of providing 3 topics for the
next weeks’ blog. I must confess that I have fallen behind. For this sin
and a couple other faults, Mistress is devising a punishment for me. She
has not revealed this task yet and for that, I am both excited and nervous. I
promise to write about the experience after I have survived it. So, let me
get back on track. In my haste to send Mistress my late submission of
topics, I sent this one. (provide Mistress a list of 10 punishments and
descriptions of them that can be used in a long-distance relationship to
train subs not collared slaves :). First, I need to point out I
stuck the tail end of that sentence in there trying to be a wise guy. All
it got me though is a cross owner and a handful of sticky maple syrup, but
that is a topic for another blog.
Second for a slave, what kind of idiot am I, to openly volunteer to give my
Mistress a list of punishments, that will most likely be used for a future
transgression I am likely to commit. For now, though Miss has assigned it to
me as a task. So, give me a minute to change into a pair of panties, and
then we will get started.

1: To cut off communication with the slave. While doing research I
discovered that this punishment showed up the most. With that being said,
it is also the most controversy with it. Mistresses and slaves alike
debate this topic at great lengths. At one side, you have those for it. They
swear up and down how great it is to reel in a very unruly slave. On the
other side, the argument is that it causes cruel unhealthy mental stress.
Although I have little say in what punishment Mistress gives me. My opinion
falls with those against it. I am by nature A very insecure person. I
never mention this to Mistress before, in the short time I have known
Mistress Cassidy, she has become a pillar of strength for me within the
lifestyle as well as outside of it in my vanilla life and to have that
connection removed even for a short while, would send me into a mental free
fall.

2: Ice cubes. This one I dream up, but I am quite sure it's not an original
idea. Mistress will have her slave empty a tray of ice cubes into two
cheese cloth or any pores cloth, about 12 inches’ square. He would put
half the ice in each square then he would be required to tie each square
into two bags. With that complete the slave will attach each bag to his
collar. One on the chest and one on the back. The slave will wear this
until the ice is completely melted. The slave will get to feel the ice
water race all over his body. Whether the slave sits, stands or kneel is up
to his owner. For a bonus have the slave wear a blindfold or
handcuffs or both to make him feel more vulnerable. Oh, don't forget to have
your slave take pictures or better yet make a video of this one.

3: A public apology and humiliation: I have read many variations on this one.
So this here is my take. Ma'am and I met on Fetlife but any kink social
media will do. Together or Mistress alone can find an appropriate group for
LDR punishment. Miss could start a new discussion where she informs other
Dommes of my transgression and ask for ideas for how her slave should pay
for his wrong doing. Mistress would have her slave write an apology, follow
by returning a message to everyone who left a comment and if that mistress
had suggested a punishment, I would have to do it and comment on it
afterwards providing photo prove of completion too. Now in my case my slave
contract dictates that I am not allowed to contact other Domme without
Mistress Cassidy permission. So, I would need to put myself before my
owner and ask her if I can serve another Domme. Not something I what
to have to do.

                       Image result for bdsm male slave nipple torture


4: Nipple torture: Anyone who has read my previous blogs know that nipple
teasing is more play than punishment to me, but for many slave just
the mention of clamps send shivers throughout their bodies. In most of
the article I read on LDR punishments, nipple torment is accompanied
by self-bondage or the Domme directing the scene using Skype.

5: List: This punishment will catch my Mistress's attention. As Miss
has mention in her blog she likes list. The websites I viewed have
similar practices. The Domme gives the slave a list of things to do at
the beginning of the week with set deadlines. In my LDR we consider
this task. But many use this as punishment. Other practices used with
this, is hourly list or spontaneous list given by the Domme.

6: Bathroom restrictions; This one is for hard core LDR. It requires a
means to contact each other easily. Phone number, instant messaging,
Skype etc. The slave is required to ask the Domme for permission to
use the bathroom. On another site, they add to this theme a scale 1 to
10 for the desperation for relief the slave was experiencing at that
time to aid the Domme with her decision, a lot of cross legs and pee, pee
dancing with this one.

                                

7: Sent out in public wearing a remote device; A few weeks back I did
a task for Mistress Cassidy where I came across a website that sells
remote vibrators and butt plugs and the remote is an app on a smart
phone. Your Domme can be sitting next to you on the couch, or she can
be on her couch on the other side of the planet. Again, it depends on
the relationship. To some this is a great way to play. To other
slaves not knowing when their butts or nether regions will start
humming is very nerve racking. Now put them in a supermarket, a library
or public transit and have their devices start dancing. I bet they
will be very obedient slaves for a while after that.

8: Corner time; Every LDR site mention this in many variation. You
have kneeling on dry rice or a car mat with the bottom turned up while
facing the corner. Standing or kneeling on a broom stick. There
putting your nose on the wall and having your feet step back behind
the line of the shoulders, and to many others to list here.

9: Abrasive pad; The idea here is to have the slave purchase a
cleaning sponge, the small ones with the steel wool on one side. The
slave is then instructed to wear it in their underwear with the wool
side up between their legs like a panty liner the whole time the Domme
is on her period. A variation on this is that male slaves must
insert a tampon in their butts and change them at the same time as when
their Mistress do.

10: The dreaded writing assignments; Once again many themes to choose
from. There the ... Hundred-word essay, for some it is blog writing or
the one I just read about. Have the slave write a short story fantasy
a set amount of times a day. The one I read was hourly. Last there is
the line writing. The common problem Domme's are having is slaves
being tech savvy and using computers to cheat. To the Domme's with
clever cheaters I offer this advice. Write the lines out on line paper
long hand using wooden coloring pencils. Each line change the color.
If the transgression was very bad, change the color on every word.
And if this does not change the infraction, change to using wax crayons. I
would like to acknowledge that I am a slave and only offer these ideas
as helpful suggestions and that I could easily find myself with a crayon in
my hand someday.

Itching powder; Yes, I know I said ten, but as I was writing the tenth
entry this popped in my head. I did not read it anywhere but I do not
claim this as my own. The slave will have to be very discipline to do
this without scratching until he has his Domme's permission. Every
person will have different sensitive areas. For me to have an itch on
the end of my nose, in the palm of my hands, the bottom of my feet or
between my butt cheeks, live stops until I find relief. My brain locks
up and cannot move on until I scratch. For me this ranks with sticky
hands and pink insulation as stop me in my tracks punishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment