Whoa Boy

                                      




“Wake up slave! I know I worked that poor cook of yours hard last night, and having your balls still full of cum must be madding” Mistress said as I blinked my eyes open. It was while I am turning my head to check the time that I remembered that I was still tied to the bed the same way I was when I pass out last night. My wrist bounded together with my leather cuff and pulled over my head and secured to the head board, feet tied to the foot board in the same fashion. My cock and balls still hurt from Mistress playing with them for hours last night. Miss had a delightful time and many great orgasms. I though still ache for release that Mistress has yet again denied me.
Miss sat down next to me on the bed, she gently set down a basin of warm soapy water and a towel. “We need to clean up a bit of that mess you got all over yourself.” Mistress pointed out. “Can’t be sticking your filthy cock back into it’s nice clean cage now can we.” Said Mistress as she started gliding that hot soapy towel back forth over my swollen balls and my starting to stiffen cock. Whack!!! Slamming her hand down hard over my growing cock saying, “There no time for any of that bloody nonsense, we have a lot to do today, and we have along drive ahead of us.” The hit had the effect Miss was looking for. My brain jolted back to reality and my cock started to shrink back down. Miss quickly finished up with cleaning off my cock, when out of nowhere she pulls out my dreaded cock cage. “let’s get that penis of yours securely put away, I wouldn’t want you getting any ideas of stroking that thing while you have your shower.” I can feel her yanking and pulling away at my groin, as she secures the cage in place. Then I hear it, snick, that small chrome lock snapping in to place, sealing my faith of more Chasity and denial, grrrrrr!!
Mistress leaned over the top of the bed teasing me by keeping all her beautifully sculptured body just out of my reach. Mistress looked radiant this morning. She has a magical talent of applying just enough makeup to make her hazel green eyes glimmer with confidence and supremacy. Her cheeks have just enough rosy color to define her face perfectly, and those magnificent full luscious red lips, that I locked my gaze onto every time she moved them to give a command. Ma’am has her flowing blond hair tied back in a long braid finished of with a bright red bow. Mistress’s wardrobe conveyed nothing but dominance this morning. She is wearing a crisp white blouse, nothing frilly just a stern white blouse that was tucked into a tight form fitting pair of light tan pants that slid neatly into a pair of high polished black leather boots that came up over her shins.

                                                     

She reached behind my head and released the buckle on my ball gag and removed. My jaw ached a lot from wearing it all night. I flexed my jaw a couple of times then said, “thank you Mistress, may I ask where we are going today?”  SMACK! SMACK!!! Mistress delivered two sting slaps to each side of my head, “who the FUCK said you could speak SLAVE?” Miss demanded. I politely replied, “no one mistress, I am sorry for forgetting my place Ma’am.”  Mistress moved swiftly around the bed releasing all of my restraints and says as she works, “I will deal with that fuck up later. For now, I want you to make the bed and clean up this room.” She proclaimed. “After that take, your shower and get your ass downstairs for breakfast. You have 30 minutes. Oh, and don’t worry pet about clothes, you won’t be needing any.” And with a smile and a giggle, Miss turned and left the room.
I wasted no time compiling with my orders. I emptied the water basin, picked up all the toys and place them all back in the toy closet, remembering to wash the ones that needed to be. Then I turned my attention to the bed and made it up. I checked the clock, 21 minutes had already passed. “Shit!!” I gasped as I raced to the bathroom. I had needed to use the toilet from the time Mistress woke me up. Tick, tick another few precious minutes’ slip by as I use the washroom. As I finish up I checked the clock and 24 minutes have now gone by. “Fuck I only have 6 minutes.” I whisper to myself as I immerses into that inviting hot water. “ahhhhh!!”. I moan as the water stream over my body, but there is no time to stand around and soak. As quickly as I can I soap my body and rinse off, then the ritual of washing my hair comes next. After rinsing of all the soap, I rapidly towel off my body and brush my hair. I inspect my body in the mirror.  My face and pubic hair could use a shave, not to mention my legs. But I know I do not have time too. I check the clock “Dam it” I sigh 33 minutes has elapsed, and it takes five more minutes to clean up the bathroom and get myself downstairs.

                                                     



As I enter the kitchen Mistress is leaning on the counter, her arms are crossed over chest and she is staring at her watch. I step closer and she looks up and stares at me sternly. “If it wasn’t that we must get going, I would be giving you 5 wacks per each minute you are late. I will just have to deal with it and your other screw up from earlier when we return. “What?” I thought to myself, Mistress is going to postpone a punishment, she impatient about getting underway, and I have no need for clothing, what the fuck is going on. “sit down slave, I have prepared breakfast for you pet. Now I am confused, Mistress made me breakfast. Now I know something is up. I sit at the table as ordered and wait for Mistress. She places in front of me a bowl of Shred of Wheat, ¼ cup of skim milk, 6 baby carrots, 3 sugar cubs and a cup of water. I stared at the odd combination of food before me for breakfast. I looked at Mistress to see that she was grinning ay me and she had a devilish twinkle in her eyes. “Hurry up and eat up slave, and when your done put your dishes in the dishwasher and join me in my den. I need to get you dressed for the day.” Mistress ordered. I poured the milk on the dry bale of Shred of Wheat and crushed two sugar cubes on top of the cereal for flavor and popped the third in my month. My mind was racing as I sat there gobbling up my food. “Get dressed for the day” I thought for a moment. “Don’t worry about clothes, you won’t be needing any.” Mistress had said to me earlier! And she is in a hurry to get somewhere. “what is she up to” I wondered as I finished up with eating and cleaning up. Then scurrying along I headed for the den.
Please let me point out that the Den is a polite way for Mistress to invite a sub to her dungeon. You see Mistress is a professional Dominatrix. Mistress has trained many subs in this room. I to have spent many hours training with all of Mistress toys in the Den. I should also mention that I am Mistress 24/7 collared slave. I signed a contract with Mistress about 3 ½ years a go, giving her complete dominion over my mind and body, and since that faithful day Mistress and I had many get adventures together. But over the last few years Mistress never act like she is this morning.

                                            



“Get you ass over here slave.” Mistress said as I came through the Den’s doorway. “Come on let’s get you ready for your day slave.” Mistress urged as she pointed at a spot on the floor near here bondage table. “Stand right here and we will get you dressed slave and then we will get going.” Said Mistress as she reached for an item on the table. As I look at the things laid out in front of me I notice some familiar stuff. First, I noticed my polished black leather collar, the one with the big chrome buckle with the nice chrome loop up front with the tag hanging from it with the word “Slave” engraved on it. Next to the collar sat the matching wrist and ankle cuffs. There is one of Mistress’s favorite pink flogger was present as well. Laying across the table was an additional item, A thick black leather harness to strap around the waist of a slave. On the harness, there’s several little loops and by the look of it I knew it is used for restraining a slave. Of coarse Mistress never takes me anywhere with out my jewelry. A shinny silver pair of clover nipple clamps and last of all was a parcel wrapped with a ribbon and a bow. Mistress sat down on her throne and ordered me to put everything on but do not touch the box yet. I did as I was told and put everything on in a timely matter, making sure all the buckle is fastened and all padlocks snapped in place. Mistress stood up smiling at me as I stand there on display for her. She approaches me and without saying a word she produces two more pad locks, and proceeds to bind my wrist to my sides by locking my wrist to the harness. Mistress picks up the flogger and walks be hide me. She swings the flogger 5 times, allowing the lashes to wickedly caress my ass checks, causing me to flinch and lose my breath. Mistress puts the flogger back on the table and says to me “slave now I have a present for you pet.” And she lifts the lid of the box and pulls out a brand-new bridle, a set of reins and butt plug with a long red tail protruding out of it.

                                                             

                                                          https://d3f650ayx9w00n.cloudfront.net/940/2380-3.jpg   

In an instant, it became clear to me, the food for breakfast, the reference to no clothing and now this new gear. Miss has plans to have me be a horse for her today, “but where is she taking me.” I wonder to myself. “Come closer pet and we will get your new bridle fitted on you and I will explain to you what is going on.” Ma’am commented with smile. I stepped forward as ordered, but as Miss started to put the harness in place over my head I pulled my head to the side trying to resist. In a flash, I could see with the look on Mistress’s face she was not please with me. Ma’am put the bridle back on the table, turned back to me and grab both of my nipples and twisted. The bolt of pain shot through me like a lightning bolt. My knees buckled and my breath escaped from my lungs. I returned to standing straight as fast as I could so Miss would not get any madder at me. As Mistress has a firm grip on my nipples she says to me “slave don’t piss me off now you little fuck. There is a place we need to be, so dam it, do not waste my fucking time.”  After several punishing twists on my poor throbbing nipples, then gives me a direction “Now let’s get this thing on you slave.” With that said, she releases my nipples and picks up the bridle again. This time I bow my head willingly and Mistress drapes the harness over my head, slipping the bit into my mouth and securing the buckles. “Good boy, now that’s a good little pony.” Mistress says pleasingly for my obedience. 

                                                                        


 As Miss finishes with the last buckle and begins attaching the reins, she starts to explain “You see slave I have always wanted a pony boy to play with, but I waited these past few years to see if you were the right slave to be my pony. I am happy to say that while I was training you, that you more than proved that you would make a great pony. Slave, and today is the day we start your new training.” With the second rein snapped on, Mistress gives a good yank down to see if everything is securely on. “How does that feel pet.” Ma’am questions. I nod my head up and down and make a feeble attempt to say fine Mistress with the bit in my mouth. “Good now let me have a look at you.” And Miss starts her inspection. “OH! Well that just won’t do, no pony would ever let itself be seen out in public with out it’s tail.” Mistress grins as she holds up the butt plug with the tail attached to it and a bottle of lube. I walk reluctantly to the table that Miss has gestured for me to lean over. As soon as I assumed the position, Ma’am start applying the lube all over, around and in my ass. The attention being given to my ass was getting me turned on. I could feel my cock trying to grow and break through that dam cage. Mistress is amused by my predicament and starts to insert the butt into my asshole. Even though I have been Mistress slave for over 3 years, and I have worn butt plugs before, I still hated them with a passion. Mistress knows this and uses the plugs to remind me that I am her slave and she can do to me as she wishes. With having my new tail now on and in full display, Mistress attaches the last item of todays wardrobe, my nipple clamps, she rubs and pinches the nipples to make them erect and when they are just right. Mistress stretches my nipples out from my chest and clips the clamps on. My reaction is always the same, as soon as the jaws of the clamps sink in there is a charge of electricity that race through my body from the pain. I also get aroused by the pain an feel it in my balls. Mistress knows and likes what the clamps do to me so she always teases me by playing with them for a bit. Miss takes a step back and admires her handy work, smiles and says “Ok slave, I have found this great little place online where we are able to play and train you in your new role as my little slave pony. It’s only a couple of hours away on the highway. I figure since a nice sunny day I could drive us there in the convertible. A silent groan goes through my brain as I contemplate the idea of spending the next few hours flashing other drivers out on the highway. Mistress picks up one of her crops, and with a couple of flicks on my thighs, Mistress says “Giddy up boy.” Then she leads me by my reins out of the den towards the garage. As she opens the door to the garage I am left wondering what’s to come. 










 







No comments:

Post a Comment