Goals For August





Some Goals


For the first time in a long time, I am sitting at my keyboard typing out sentences for a topic that I didn't come up with. This time I have a direct order form Mistress Cassidy, and if I don't want to end up on KP duty. I better do it. But before I get started. There is something I would like to say formally.

*Yes!*  Mistress Cassidy. I would like to be your collared slave.


Okay, that is one item off the list. You see Mistress has tasked me with providing my personal and BDSM goal for the next month. My proclamation was my foremost goal for both personal and BDSM.



Alright, let's start with personal stuff as the appetizer. And keep the BDSM for the main course, And since losing some weight is always part of my personal goal. I will have to pass on dessert :)



Personal


With the summer holidays in the second half and every adult knows it is not easy to keep people occupied and away from the dreaded "I'm bored." So this month despite the constant chronic pain. My wife and I will fill some of the time with day trips.


No one knows yet but this month when the family heads to Parc Safari.
I am going to tag along. The surprise will be overwhelming to everyone because I have been sitting out on family excursions for the last couple of years. I am looking forward to their expressions when they realize that I am
going.






I am blessed to be living halfway between two of Canada's bigger cities. Both the country's second biggest city Montreal, and the nation's capital, Ottawa, is an hour drive from us. I want to take the family to the top of Mount Royal in Montreal. Especially at night. The lights of the city are breathtaking. 
 
Mount Royal

Staying with Montreal, all hands would enjoy spending time at
the historic Old Port of Montreal. While at the Port I would like to take everyone on a Dinner Cruise. That one is a big personal goal.
The Old Port of Montreal


Now on another day, I would like to pile everyone into the van and visit Ottawa. We would visit the parliament buildings. While we're on Parliament Hill we would go up to the top of The Peace Tower, and if we are lucky, we might even witness The Changing of the Guard ceremony. I personally want to visit the
newly renovated Museum of Science and Technology. And it wouldn't be a
family trip to Ottawa if we didn't stop at the airport to watch the planes take off and land.



The other thing I want to do is expand on my knowledge of online commerce. There is money to be made online.I didn't do much in the month of July. This month I want to make time to launch a few ideas that I saw on YouTube. I have found 2 individual on YouTube that I find genuine and honest.

They both release videos about different sites that they have tried and made money from. Let me point out these are not pie in sky opportunities. These are small task jobs that pay you for your work. For me, the amount I earn is based on my efforts, and I want to apply myself more. So over the next month, I want to choose two sites. Learn how to use them, and see if I can generate some revenue. I also want
to write more content for my BDSM blog and start a vanilla blog about my journey into the online market. I guess for the next month that's it for my personal goals.






BDSM



BDSM goals for the month. I mentioned the most important one at the beginning of this post. I also want to apply myself more for when Mistress Cassidy asks me to do some training. There is also the new contract to take into account. I need to be ready both mentally and physically whenever Mistress Cassidy present me with it.



I want to find the necklace that represents my collar from my last contract. I might be required to have it again. Working at improving my
schedule is important. So I can provide Mistress Cassidy time to do my task-based tribute. And silly me. I can't remember where I hid those lacey panties.

At one time Mistress and I talked about recording a hypnosis session. I would like to find out if Mistress still wants to do the recording. I am not getting myself excited about a hypnosis session. It is summer time and Mistress is very busy. So after establishing if Mistress is even still interested. We can figure out when to do a session.


I also need to retrain my mind this next month, to the fact that I have agreed to become someone's slave. I have to also remember that Mistress Cassidy will once again be my Owner, and I have to obey her. Also this month I have to practice what I promised in a previous post. I need to stop fantasizing about what I believe a collared slave is.






So a lot of this month's goals are learning how to think like a collared slave. This is an important goal to remember. I am Mistress's slave, and my job is to help her and to see that she is happy. Also before the month is up. I hope to have replaced my thinking, that a punishment is fun. A punishment comes from making Mistress upset. Which goes against my primary objective of keeping Mistress happy. I want, to the best of my abilities to stay away from being punished. I also think this goal is
important. To enjoy this experience.
So these are the goals I have to work and improve on over the next month. Lastly this month I want to plant the seeds in establishing my true BDSM identity.



Bye for now
Allan



No comments:

Post a Comment