A summer of writing











It has been a busy summer of writing for me. I have written several posts for both my blog and for Mistress Cassidy too. I am now working on two more stories for future postings on my blog. Back in May, I read on Mistress Cassidy blog or in her  FetLife group that she was asking if anyone was interested in putting a guest post on her blog. I volunteered. What started as a one-off guest post has blossomed into me writing several articles over the summer. It has been going so good that I am considering becoming Mistress's collared slave again. Well, I have already agreed to the collar. I am just waiting for the formality of the slave contract. The last several posts have been about my negotiation with Mistress over the collar with a couple of rewards and punishments thrown in for some fun. The list that you see below are the links to all of the posts that I have been part off since May. Mistress has been busy lately with various other pursuits that you can also read about in her blog. I do not have any task assigned to me right now. So I asked Mistress for permission to write this post. Mistress Cassidy is more than my soon to be Owner. She is a friend. So as one great person once said (friends support friend's projects) I invite you to read about what she has been doing with her long-distance sub. I would be remised for not pointing this out too. Mistress is a stickler for spelling and grammar and lets us not forget about typos too. As her slave, I should not permit any in my work. I could face a penance for failing to catch any errors that I might make. I think Mistress would welcome any comments if I did leave any errors. So please contact her if you wish. and enjoy reading the articles. The list of posts starts with the most recent one Thursday, August 23, 2018, and goes back to May.



No comments:

Post a Comment