An LDR conversation





A fictional story

Blinking once more I stare more intensely at the screen. Several
months earlier I decided to bring myself into the modern times and join
social media. But unlike my fellow friends and family, I wasn't interestedk
in the vanilla sites that the rest of the world flock towards. No, I wanted
something that I could explore my hidden kinky side, and I found just
such a site online. So I joined and started learning how to navigate
around the site. I made my share of mistakes and stepped on a few toes.
But with practice, I got better at it. Before long I was joining my first
groups and even joined into a few discussion. Then one day in one of
the discussions I replied to this question in one of the groups. A
female dominant discussion or femdom for short. Well, my response
caught the eye of the Mistress that authored the question. That
first question leads to a private message, then to exchanging emails,
which lead to a chat forum. Finally landing me here staring at his
phone reading a text message. "Would you like me, sub, to take you
into consideration for my collar?" I knew that a collar was a big deal
in BDSM. Any video clip I had ever watched either started with a
collar being put on a slave or a slave was wearing one attached to a
leash. "Mistress, forgive me for being naive. But could you explain
what you mean by that?" I typed into my keyboard. "Of course sub,
it will be my pleasure," she replies. "Over the last little while you have 
demonstrated qualities that I consider favorable.. So if you
think that you would like to wear my collar and become my
exclusive property, slave. Excepting that I am your owner and you
belong to me, and that you have to obey me. Then go ahead and ask me
to consider you for a collar." I read the print off a couple of times before
asking another question. "So, if I say yes Mistress consider me. Then
what happens?" I type in. After a minute or so of waiting, I see her
message appear across the screen. "Well sub, first I would take
several days to look back on our relationship and decide if you are
worthy of my training. If I decide that I would like you to wear my
collar. I would contact you to tell you the news. I would congratulate
you, then inform you that you're no longer a sub. You are now to
consider yourself and introduce yourself as my collared slave. We
would then have a conversation to make sure that you realize that I am
now going to be your Owner, and that you are now my property and that
you belong to me." I read the sentences on my screen.  I
continue to watch as more words appear.  "At this point sub, I will give
you one last chance to back out. If you wish to continue on, I will
then send you a slave contract. I usually give you a week to
consider it. I ask you to read every rule carefully so you understand the contract.
I am flexible, I will permit changes so that you are comfortable with
what you're agreeing to, because if you decide to continue sub. I will
not permit changes once you sign. Once the contract is signed I give
you a copy and put the original in my safe. Then, my dear, you belong to
me. My collared slave to torment and tease as I see fit." I gulp as I
finish reading. The words are both exciting me and scaring me at the
same time. It feels like there is a heartbeat in my crotch. I dreamed
of this happening to me. I will be a slave and I would have to obey my
Mistress. It's great. Then why am I shaking, is it because I have to
sign a contract, is that why I am nervous. Leaning back in my chair, I
take a sip of my coffee and just stare at the screen. Do I, or don't I
become her slave? After several minutes of reflection, I type. "May I
ask what you would have me do as your slave?" ten minutes tick by with
no reply. Did I say something wrong, is she gone? My heart starts to
race at the thought that I made her mad. Standing I pace at my chair
and swallow some more coffee. Taking a chance I look at the computer
screen. Nothing, nothing nothing, S appears on my screen. Grabbing my
chair I sit and start reading the letters O, R, R, Y. Sorry, she wrote
sorry my brain screams as I continue reading. "Sorry sub I had to take
a phone call. You want to know what I am going to do with you. Well, I
can't tell you everything but you will have to session with me on
Skype. I will require you to purchase a couple of smart-phone
controlled toys and items. Have some BDSM toys, and you will be using your 
phone to take me along on a shopping trip. But I can't ruin the surprise by telling 
you for what. Not just yet anyway. So sub did you have something to
ask? What should I do I thought as I read the screen a third time. Inhaling
I start to reply "Yes, Mistress, I do have a question. With respect
Mistress, would you please consider me to be your collared slave?"
"Wonderful" she types "I will get back to you in a few days with my
decision. I have to go now, sub. Behave for Mistress, Ok. Bye." and
she was gone. Holy crap what the hell am I get myself into this
time..........

For another story click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment