A gift for a friend

Okay I am being lazy this week. I have wrote a number of things for Mistress Cassidy. So for this week I am going to do something different. A friend of mine has told me about a particular fetish of his, So I compiled a montage of pictures for him. Enjoy, this is for you my friend.

If you mouth off in the ER. They will silence you.



Oh look! Two interest for the price of one


No fluff with black and white pictures. Now where do you think she is going with that needle


The Doctor is coming. She wants to have a look too


It time for your walk. Since it's such a nice day. I think we will go outside


If only you had co-operated. This would of been so much easier for you


Oh let me hold this for you. Don't worry it will only hurt a little. I promise 


Subject 86 is really producing well, I can't wait to tell the professor. She will be quite thrilled

















No comments:

Post a Comment