Why are there so many scams




I just want to point out that I am disgusted. Why are there so many people in this world with their hands out looking for money? Now let's get one thing straight I am not referring to a prodomme who are legitimately trying to make a living and their upfront about their profession like my mistress when we first met. No, I am referring to these charlatans that claim to be something that they are not.
So a little history lesson. When I first discovered hypnodomme and BDSM. I joined an erotic hypnosis social media website. This is also before FetLife. Anyhow like any newbie, I was eager to be hypnotized by a Domme. So I approached this one profile and started talking about to what I thought was a hypnodomme. Soon we started chatting via email outside of the site. The next thing I know she is telling me part of my training is to join this website and create a slave profile. I will not name the site I do not want to cause any legal problems. But like I said I was new, eager and thinking with the wrong brain. Now once I signed up on the website she tells me I need to purchase a monthly membership so we can continue my training and to also be able to see my profile. Once again the wrong head was doing the thinking and I joined. You know what that was the last time the website was mentioned then the email that came next was an email saying that to receive my first task I needed to send a tribute of X amount of dollars. When I said that I could not afford that kind of money I got an offer of $200 and she would be my lifetime Mistress. Still thinking with the wrong head I set up a PayPal account like she said too. Thankfully the heavens were protecting me that evening and PayPal did not let the transaction go through siting some excuses. So I email my dream mistress telling her what was happening and how upset I was. The very next email was a request to wire the money to her. I never used a telegram before and wasn't about too. So I asked if we could wait until PayPal cleared the account. I did get a yes and was told to contact her when it had gone through. Well lucky for me PayPal didn't let any transactions through until I called and asked about it after this mistress move on. But before that happened we chatted a few times as we waited for the PayPal account to activate. During that time the head on my shoulders started to take over again. I started noticing the frequent spelling mistakes in the texting and the poor sentence structure and other nuances not related to social media own abbreviated spelling. I started wondering if I was talking to a real person or a computer and I still really don't know for sure. But I asked the question what was my original fetish that connected us up. The answer was so off base I was shocked and upset. So I stopped texting. Over the next couple of weeks, I don't know how many times I was contacted wondering about the tribute. Not asking anything else just where is the money. God bless I was thinking with the right head now and my newborn kitten eyes were now open. So a few week later when I had made contact with another Domme, and we got to the same part about starting a slave profile on the same website as the last encounter. This time I was ready and said that I already had a membership with the site so we could use it right away. The next email I received said something to the effect of to be my slave then you will have to join this website. With a completely different URL. I clicked the link and was led to another BDSM dating website. So I stop contacting that person right away. I still got messages for a while from that one asking for tribute too. I bring this up now for two reasons. One is to let other subs reading this know that not all prodommes are out to screw you. I have met a few good ones on FetLife like Mistress Cassidy. And I follow a nice voice on soundgasm by the name of Kinky Shibby. But you have to be forever on guard, and I will tell you why. A couple of weeks ago I get a message in my inbox from that website I mention. The one I was asked to buy a membership too. I never renew the membership and without one, you can't view profiles or use the email app. So when I saw a message from Mistress so and so from a neighboring city come in from a site I haven't visited in 10 months I had to laugh. I knew that I could not view messages without a  membership but I followed the link to the message center. It amused me when I was able to see a message asking to speak to me. Knowing full well that it was a scam I played along like you do when you lead on one of those overseas telemarketers and sent a message back with an email to contact me with. Sure enough, there was a message from a Domme introducing herself and such.  It didn't take long for the hand to come out though. The next message she told me how she was only looking for one slave and she was renovating her dungeon and my first task was to buy x,y,z from some adult store dealer without a website (warning warning) then in the same email she that she would be my online mistress. I politely countered by explaining that I could not afford to buy the toys and ask if she only wanted one slave and I was going to be long distance why do I need to buy these toys for a dungeon I will never see. Then I said I don't think I am the sub you are looking for because I could not afford the toy she wanted. Oh I forgot to mention she said to me that she wasn't a prodomme. She replied that she didn't want my wallet and sent a nice message and explained that she was visiting friends overseas the next morning. Three days  later I get a message from her stating she was assaulted and her purse was stolen and is in hospital. I knew where this was going I headed it off at the pass.  I expressed my concern and advised her to contact the embassy for help and then said goodbye. Two days later I get an email saying she emailed the embassy but had not received a reply yet and she was being released from the hospital the next day and since her purse was stolen she could not pay her bill and could I help her. I did not want to be a complete heel by not replying. So I responded apologizing that I did not have that kind of money and gave her the Government's 1 800 live operator switchboard so she could get help for citizens visiting in other countries. My two flags here were. Who in distress emails their embassy and who travel halfway across the planet without health insurance, Guess what since I sent that email I have not heard from her again, go figure. So anyone who reads this let others know to watch out for themselves. A lot of us submissives are finally finding a way to express ourselves online since our vanilla life would not understand our fetish's and that is truly sad. So have fun out there but remember think with the head on your shoulders and not with the one in your pants.

Bye.
slave allan

No comments:

Post a Comment