Finally, I completed it

  Well at long last I have finally had time alone to complete my punishment. Due to being sick, snow days, schedules and other things there was never any time to write out the lines in one sitting like Mistress Cassidy had asked me.
  Then on Wednesday, everything fell into place. For those of you that do not know what the punishment was for let me tell you. A while back I did a post introducing one of Mistress's other collared slaves. In the course of writing that blog, I misspelled the slave's name by typing the letter (d) instead of the letter (b) in his name. I can not deny it, it is a spelling mistake, and I am now held accountable for my spelling and face disciplinary action for not doing a better job of proofreading. For this infraction, I was sentenced to 100 lines of (I will pay more attention to my spelling when writing in my blog). That is 13 words per sentence, 100 times, for a total of 1 300 words. At the bottom of this blog, I am providing the proof of completion. I spent close to one hour and forty minutes completing this task. Of that time I spent 28 minutes wearing binder clamps on my nipples, (there are pictures blow too). Originally I was tasked to do the whole task, 100 lines wearing the clamps. Then thankfully Mistress showed me compassion and reduced the in clamp time on my nipples to 30 lines or 390 words.
  I had to do 10 lines in clamps, then 70 free of clamps, then the last 20 with the clamps back on. I also had instructions that if I was interrupted before completing 10 of the 20 lines. I would have to start the 20 lines over. Wouldn't you know it I had just completed the ninth line of the 20 when my phone rang. Now I do not know if I broke Mistress's rules, but I decided to ignore the phone until I completed lines 10 and 11 before checking the caller display on my phone. Thankfully it was not an important call, and I didn't have to spend extra time in clamps and writing extra lines. While writing the 70 lines it was like any punishment of doing lines when we were kids. Tired of writing the same thing over and over, sore hand and wrist, wanting to do something other than lines. Now the lines while wearing clamps was another thing. The pressure was distracting. I had to breathe deeply and fight back the urge to release, which was on me about 2 minutes after putting the clamps on. Mistress also gave me orders that I was not allowed to release. The feeling of the clamps also heightened the feeling of the lace panties I had on. Both contributed to the change in my handwriting on the last 20 lines. When all was said and done I don't know which was worse. My aching nipples or the pulsing in my groin and the urge to rub myself forcing a release. Which I refrain from doing because I did not want to be punished again for an unauthorized release. " Mistress I beg of you now in a public forum to please, please, please grant me permission to release."
  I guess I should be wrapping this post up and preparing my mind for whatever task comes next. I would like to thank Mistress for reducing the punishment in clamps to 30 lines. I will also confess that I do not think I would have been able to complete the 100 lines with clamps on in one sitting, I thank you very much, Mistress Cassidy for the reduction.

Bye
slave allan  

  












No comments:

Post a Comment