OMG! I had an erection.




Well finally I got my answer. Yes, you can get an erection from hypnoses if you have ED. Let me explain if I may. The prescription medication I take tends to be a little mean on the body when it comes to "Getting it Up" if you know what I mean. Well a year ago I started inquiring in hypnoses groups and with a few Dommes who's profile said they did erotic hypnoses. I asked the question "Can hypnoses give you an erection if you have erectile dysfunction?" I got a lot of response stating the obvious to talk to my doctor about my meds. But no one said yes or no to my question.


Now fast forward to Saturday night. Let's just say I was home for the evening alone. After watching some tv and writing some emails I decided to do some YouTube surfing while I was lying in bed. I started off with your run of the mill vanilla searches but somehow by just pressing on the link on the side of YouTube I eventually found myself staring at a list of hypnodomme recordings. As I was scanning through the list I came by one of my favorite Domina's. I used to view a lot of her recordings before discovering FetLife. I was going through the title on YouTube, but I had view most of them already. I was about to type in another search when I remembered that the Domina had recording on a site called Soundgasm. So, I looked it up and sure enough she was there, and she had tons of new recording I had not listen to before. I stopped on one that was about reinforcing some old triggers and adding new ones. I had not listened to Domina in a long time, so I was not sure what would happen.
As soon as the recording started Domina's sweet voice wrapped around me like a mother's embrace. I was all encompassed from the moment she said the first trigger "my sweet boy". After that I was hooked on every word that followed. I was calm, relaxed and at peace. I guess the best way to explain how I felt like is to remember back to Saturday morning cartoons and the Bugs Bunny show. You know those scenes were Sylvester the cat was hungry and when his nose picked up a delicious smell he would float in thin air towards the food. Well that is how I felt when listening to Domina's voice. I hung off each word she said. Then it happened, as Domina was introducing the trigger words "Slave" and "Sensual" I felt something for the first time in many years. That stir in your shorts as you feel your penis uncoil and reach for the sky. It did not grow to its full pulsing penis I remembered, but we got 80% of the way there. It was a wonderful thing to see, my shorts making a teepee once again.
As I listened to the recording I followed the direction and unfurled my shaft and started stroking. Slow at first and then gradually picking up the tempo until I was jerking away rapidly. I had that feeling of wanting as the pressure grew. Up and down, up and down my hand went building to that moment of release. But just as I was reaching the goal line I hear "We're home. Where are you?" and the sound of feet on the stairs climbing up towards my room. I did not have time to push myself those last few strokes to release. So, I rapidly removed my hand away from my pulsing, wanting and twitching penis. I quickly composed myself and pretended to be stirring from a deep sleep. As the door swung open and the light came on stealing the last hopes of a long overdue release. Now if that isn't the ultimate tease and denial. That erection had me though, it was all I could think about.

So later that evening after everyone was asleep I visited Domina's recordings again. In that time between shutting down my release and going back to online she had posted a new recording. So, I opted for the new piece. This one was about being a good obedient boy and there will be lots of edging and a ruined orgasm at the end. Even with the threat of a ruined orgasm, I went ahead and listened. Once again Domina's recorded voice had me rise to the occasion much the same as the first time. Once again, I followed the instruction as they were said and eventually building up to the edge once again. Sadly, at this point if I was submitting in real I would have been disobedient. As the recording was saying to hold the edge while you continued to stroke vigorously as I was counted down to the number two at which time I was to stop stroking and at one release, in effect ruining the orgasm. I did neither. First there was no way I would be able to hold on through Domina's torturous signature countdowns. Second it had been such a long time since I was able to have a true release I could not bring myself to ruin it. So, I had my moment of glory and one of shame too at having my release and not obeying the recording. I then clean myself up and went off to bed with a warm fuzzy feeling.

Regrettably since that evening I have tried to achieve another erection, but to no success. But do not despair, I was happy with the fact that I was able to get hard twice from a hypnotic recording and hold out faith it will happen again sometime in the future.

Bye
slave allan



No comments:

Post a Comment