Random stuff from an LDR slave

Well, it is December and everyone is running like crazy preparing for Christmas. In part that is one of the reasons for the reduced workload for this slave. That and some personal reasons I asked Mistress for the reprieve, which she gave me. So being happy that my Owner was so kind. I resigned a contract to be Mistress Cassidy's collared slave from January 2018 to January 2019. It is still hard to get my head around. For a year I am owned by someone. A slave, a plaything for Mistress. I am collared and my will belongs to Mistress Cassidy. One part of the contract states that my Owner words are my laws. So if I am ordered to wear a cage and nipple clamps under my clothes and do my shopping. I don't have a choice. I am in for a different kind of shopping trip.
Over the last couple of months, I have researched smartphone devices that could be used for my training. It would be fun to put some of my theories to the test. I already purchased a smart vibrator that Ma'am might test out on her slave when she has time some cold winter night. My contract says that every six months I have to get a new smartphone-controlled device. This time I have to. buy smart padlocks. I think it would be fun to be in bondage with my release depending on Mistress Cassidy pressing the unlock button in another country. In fact, I would hope to submit to other smartphone controlled pleasure and pain over the course of my service to my Owner. But of course, that is up to my Owner how she uses her slave.
Owner, Mistress, slave even after six months of being an LDR slave it is overwhelming to think that I have agreed to belong to another person. Their property to be used as they see fit. It is a humbling feeling that 24\7 I could receive a command to perform a task. For example this month even with the reprieve I was instructed to join a new social website. www.fetwall.com and in my profile I have to tell everyone I am owned and a collared slave. Which is not all that bad because hey who knows I could always be told to write a piece on how I feel about wearing panties while I work for Mistress. And I would have to write it because come January 1 there will be 525 600 minutes in which an order can be given that I will have to do.
Oh darn, I just remember that I screwed up. My contract says that on any new social profile I have to indicate that I am a registered slave and type in my ID. number, Sadly I forgot to do that on Fetwall. Well, that is something I will have to discloses to my owner in an email. I suppose I could go and change the profile and not say anything. But that is not the right thing to do. As a slave, I have to tell my Owner whenever I make a mistake. To just try and hide it would be dishonest and destroy the all-important trust between Owner and slave.
From reading Mistress Cassidy blog I know that Mistress is busy this month and probably will not have much time for her LDR slave. So I may not be writing about doing any task. But my resolution for the new year is to be writing in this blog a couple of time a week. Hopefully, it will be mostly scene related things Mistress has trained me in but I will still be writing some fiction to. I was about to post a new chapter about Club Surrender but somehow deleted it after spending several weeks working on it. So grudgingly I have started to retype it. So keep an eye out for that. I also have to get discipline and work at my weight again. Due to personal reasons, I have not been following healthy eating patterns. That personal problem has also caused the depression to resurface resulting in falling back into some bad hygiene habits. This is the first time I have disclosed this regression to anyone including to my owner. I hope that with some help from my owner by keeping my mind busy, and the love of other close people, I will be able to turn things around in the new year. As soon as the brain starts working right I will build that new blog page to keep track of my healthy living and how Mistress Cassidy is coaching me through it.
I am going to leave it there, for now, To all have a safe and happy Christmas and may we all have a fun (and kinky) New Year.

Bye.
slave allan

3 comments:

  1. There are several typos slave, fix them before I have a chance to recheck. When will I have a chance to recheck? I have no idea, as you said Mistress is very busy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your comment and went over and corrected what I found. I am on my phone and unable to edit with Grammaraly Mistress. I hope it is alright for when you are able to read it over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this post very interesting and familiar. I’m hoping soon to sign a new contract with our owner. I did find it to be an adjustment getting you use to wearing my cage but now I feel naked that Mistress has allowed me to take it off. I feel so closer to Mistress when wearing my cage. I’m intrigued by the idea of smartphone devices that our owner can control us from a distance.

      SubPaul60

      Delete