Out with the old and in with the new

As a slave, it has been quiet. With everything that everyone has on the go between now and the second of January. I have chosen to not distract mistress and her time with those dear to her, by looking for a task to do. There will be plenty of time to do kinky things in the new year. It's nice that even with the hustle and bustle of the holiday session we find a few brief hours where not many people care about the troubles that plague humanity. It remarkable how simple life becomes. We in the north sit snuggled in a warm blanket sipping on a hot drink. Our friend in the south put on their swimsuit and sunblock and enjoy some festive drinks sitting next to the pool. There's the humor of children running and playing, and the adult looking at the calendar wondering how many more days before school resumes. For a week a year all of us seem to find our inner youth that time manages to hid from us the rest of the year. Often I imagine that I am in my twenties expressing my submissive desires with all the equipment in prime working condition. Unlike now when foreplay means looking for a bottle of pills or maybe strapping on a penis pump to help move things along. I think it is funny no matter how old we are we fantasize about sex or kink like a 20 something-year-old. Our brains are saying yaaa baby, even as our aching joint filled body scream out, what the hell do you think your doing. In my mind I see myself with my arms stretched high above my head forcing my naked body up onto my toes, with my legs spread wide. A vibrating wand tied to my leg keep and endless sensation humming through my cock and balls, helping me to keep a massive erection. Every feeling in my body amplified by the black blindfold which blocks out my site, causing the clover nipple clamps to feel a little more menacing. Then reality hits when I open my eyes and look down and say "where did the time go" looking at a package that will only work if jolted with a blue pill and hands with joints so stiff I can't open the bottle holding the needed blue pills. At least the biggest sex organ in my body (the brain) still works great. It would be a travesty if older slaves were banned from fantasizing about the kinky things they still want to do. To think that at 49 to get the feeling of an orgasm, is by torturing my nipples. This upcoming new year I hope to finally start feeling submissively whole by using hypnosis to train my brain to be a great slave. So here's a cheer to the coming new year and may everyone get to experience their biggest fetish desire.

Happy New Year
slave allan

2 comments:

  1. There's a typo slave, find it & fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and just like you I hope I get to continue to serve Mistress and be the best Slave possible for my Mistress.

    ReplyDelete