Sentence to another punishment by Mistress Cassidy

                                    





I didn't have to wait long this time. Mistress has given me my second punishment and I don't know if more are pending. But for now there is this one. I receive my instruction late on Friday night and basically I spent until 2:30am sitting in a pair of pink panties in front of my computer. Mistress Cassidy had sentence me to solitary and my cell was the Dickie Virgin website. I was instructed to look through the ads trying to find 5 professional Dommes  that I would be interested  in serving. I had to find ads that appealed to me. I was not allowed to just pick the first few I saw and that will be it. No, once I identified the five promising Dommes, I then had to write a profile for each one. I had to say what was in the add that caught my attention. Why I like that particular Domme and what I thought of her website. Then when I was finish with the ones I liked, I had to find some ads I didn't like and write a description on why I dislike them.

                                        

Like a lot of you are think right now I thought this is a punishment. I get to spend the night looking at ads of hot lady Dommes. All dressed in their kinky outfits beckoning me to join them. At first I thought alright Mistress actually gave me permission to look at beautiful women displaying all kinds of skin and I will not get in trouble great. At first it was fun. It was really the first time I use the Dickie Virgin website. So of course when I saw the Dickie Tube button I pressed it first. What male (free or slave) wouldn't if they had permission too. I get to watch all kinds of ad videos of a Mistress playing or tormenting her slave. Before starting this punishment I wrote Mistress stating I was afraid of getting to excited and having an orgasm. Ma'am responded saying she did not want me to get to excited and do the task. She did not give me any permission to cum either. At first it was fun watching the videos, but I grew tired of them rather quickly. For a half hour I did feel excited and would of stroked myself if I could. But as I grew weary of the videos I also realize that I was not getting the information I needed to fulfill my duty.

So I turned myself to exploring the ads for a match for me. Again it was fun at the beginning, but that quickly turn into boredom, and the more I searched the more it felt like work. It was getting late and time was going slow and I was getting tired. There was many times I thought, I will take a little break, watch some  femdomme videos or check out an online punishment site or try one of the bdsm truth or dare sites who would ever know. But no I was a good slave and stuck to my task. As the minutes slowly tick by I narrowed down my list. Let me tell you by the end, reading all those ads we're a pain in the ass. All the banner started to meld together I did not want to see anymore, and don't forget all those animated banners. By 2 in the morning all those flickering banners looked more like ticker tape at the New York Stock Exchange. But through it all I manage to find my list. You know at 2 am my brain is AWOL. So not knowing if I will get in trouble or not, I decided I was going to bed and I will finishes the profile later. I know a slave is not suppose to make a big decision like that with out asking his owner, but at 2 am I did not think I would get an answer from Mistress Cassidy. With no dictated deadline I went to bed.

When I was rested and refreshed I returned to my computer to start writing out the profiles I needed. Once again it still felt odd to spend the day in panties as I did my work. As you all might know about my disability. I find it difficult to climb the stairs to change. So I put the panties on first thing in the morning and kept them on all day. Also I could find myself in panties more often after my last blog. You never know Mistress could increase my workload. Ok back on task. I spent another two or more hours working on which ads I was going to profile. I may of listed five pros and three cons already but I have more in a file on my computer to chose from. At lease now the task isn't as bad as reading through endless ads. Now I get to be creative and use my brain as I build a letter on a word document. Complete with some pictures. I finished it all up this afternoon, and it is now in Mistress Cassidy's hands.

Now it is all up to Mistress Cassidy to judge if I did a good enough job on the assignment or am I going to be sent back to the keyboard for more. Did I screw up somewhere and I will feel Mistress wrath again. Or just maybe I was a good slave that did a good job and I will be rewarded for a change.
                             https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/22/ee/45/22ee459273845fc9dbac36a3b30f5a69--dominatrix-mistress.jpg

I will also ask Mistress Cassidy,if she thinks it would be appropriate to paste a copy the letter I sent to her in response to my punishment in an up coming blog. No promises though. The only constant here is that I am owned by Mistress Cassidy, and she alone will tell me what to do. Second I obey Mistress Cassidy.

                

1 comment:

  1. I know you been our owner’s slave for almost a year and you have been punished for you discretions. I’m on the verge of being punished by our Mistress for my own discretion. I’m a bit nervous but also excited for my punishment. I know Mistress knows best and needs to be firm. I completely trust and will always obey Mistress.

    ReplyDelete