First punishment for my list of transgressions complete

               




   Finally I had the place to myself. The family are gone to visit the in-laws. So it gave me ample time to do my punishment, for the first five things on my confession list.
   I guess I should start by telling you what Mistress Cassidy came up with for my punishment.
   First I had to get 3 or 5 lbs bag of rice. Now I am ordered to kneel on that bag of rice. While being punished I have to wear panties. Mistress gave me the choice of putting clothes on over the panties or wearing panties only. Due to other parts of this punishment, I chose panties only. So now clad in a pair of rose colored panties. I am now prepared for the next part. While kneeling on the bag of rice, I have to listen to the erotic hypnosis file that caused me to orgasm. While listening to the file I have to masturbate, from the start of the file to the end. Of course I blow a load while listening to a 56 minute file. And as fate will have it Mistress order me not to orgasm. Mistress also indicates that if I feel like I am going to ejaculate I have to stop,  go to the sink and run my hands under cold water until my urge to orgasm stops. I am then required to start the file at the beginning and do the punishment from the top again.
   Lucky for me I have a very understanding owner. Due to a medical disability I am unable to kneel or stand for a very long time. Mistress did not leave me off the hook, but she did amend it. Instead of kneeling I was permitted to sit and alternate my bare feet back and forth on top of the bag of rice. Now we had to solve the next problem. Any of you who have read my other blogs know I suffer from ED. So conventional masturbation was out. So we resorted to tormenting my nipples with an old electric toothbrush. I must say that I felt really ridiculous sitting at my kitchen table in only a pair of rose panties. My phone on the table next to me and earbuds stuck in my ears. Feet resting on a bag of rice and the electric toothbrush in my hand. Just the picture you would love to send to mom right. Now I have some confession to make. I know I got off easy by not having to kneel on the bag of rice. Being able to sit and alternate my feet back and forth every couple of minutes made the rice bearable, almost easy.
   Now back when I did my week long blog on nipple torture I was taking supplement from a MLM company which was supposedly going to help my leg pain. It helped my legs a bit, but boy did they ever jump start my libido. I have not felt that horny since my 30s. Those supplement is what led me to be a happy collared slave. But sadly for money reason I had to discontinue use of the supplement six weeks a go. So when I did this punishment my nipples were not as sensitive as they were then. If I had to do this punishment six weeks a go. The electric toothbrush on my nipples while listening to the file would of had me on the edge in a few minutes. But right now the toothbrush stimulating my nipples still drive me crazy, but just the same, I was able to tolerate it longer.
   This last confession is sure to get me in more trouble with Mistress Cassidy. I did not tell her this before hand, because I did not what her to have to make alterations again because of my disability. You see after sitting in a kitchen chair for twenty minutes my legs start to cramp up and ache. Twice during this punishment I pushed myself way pass my tolerance level. This result in me having to stop and laying down until the spasms stopped. I am sure my Mistress will have a consequence for me not mentioning my chair limit an altering the punishment without permission.
   But with that all said I did do the punishment. Three times I had to restart that file because I came dangerously close to cumming. After soaking my hands in cold water and the fear of a orgasm passed. I would take a break before trying again. Right now I want to go on recorded and say I never want to hear the first 38 minutes of that file again. I will say I like teasing my nipples with an electric toothbrush. My only regret is that I did not have two brush to play with my nipples at the same time. The hypnodomme was a pleasure to listen to for a while. But if it is the same file over and over again all afternoon, it become almost torturous. I still don't understand the human body. How can playing with your nipples stir the need to cum in a cock that can't get hard. So after spending all afternoon torturing myself and being only dressed in panties, I had to figure out how to complete the punishment before my family returned home. To get by the leg clamping, I chose to lay down on my bed and continue to listen to the file and tease my nipples. I did come close to the edge a few times but I managed not to. After close to 5 hours of tormenting my mind, I finally heard the hypndomme bring me out of trance and end the file and the punishment. I had an interesting time mentally and physically trying to complete this.
   So for now I guess I am free. I just have to dwell on what Mistress has in mind for me next.  When Mistress Cassidy tells me what the punishment for the last five confession on my list will be. I am going to inform you here. I will also let you know what I have to do because I sent 10 items when I was suppose to only send five. Or just maybe Mistress Cassidy will be a sweetie and leave me off the hook completely.
    I now have to ask. Do you think this slave broke any rules by having a wet dream while thinking about his afternoon while he rested in his bed before falling asleep that night. Let me know. 
  
                           
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment