What Does A Slave Do At Ten Thousand

that's easy, a great big THANK YOU is what's in order for today. On this day February 07, 2019 my blog has reached 10 000, that's ten thousand-page views. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would reach this many view’s. I was flabbergasted way back when I reached a thousand views let alone ten thousand views. A blog that started out as a method to report to my then owner my exploits as her slave for the week that had just pasted and to receive new orders for the week to come. Back

then I didn't even follow the page stats. Who would read what I might be writing About? That would have been what I might say if asked then. Ten Thousand-page views later and some ninety posts later. I find myself saying "WOW" and of course "thank you" for your viewing support.

As for the future, I will continue to work on fictional stories. It is a way for me to escape into my love of the BDSM scene. I also hope that there will be articles once again of me serving and being trained again, before I reach twenty thousand views. Who knows just maybe I will find a RL Mistress to serve, and I will be required to post updates on my training, and the punishments that she might subject me to. That would be a fantasy come to life that I would love writing about. Only time and page views will tell what will happen to me though.

In recognition of ten thousand-page views. If anyone would like to have a task completed by me. Feel free to comment and leave me your orders. I will try my best to fulfill them and write a post about doing it.

So once again thank you for helping me reach 10 000 views and here is to many thousands more.
slave allan

As an added gift for reaching 10 000 views. I am posting the newest chapter of the "Whoa Boy" series. Just follow the link below.

https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2019/02/who-boy-part-4.html






No comments:

Post a Comment