5,4,3,2,1 Drop!




"5.4.3.2.1 drop," the beautiful redhead hypnodomme Mistress Ginger tells her willing slave. For Ryan a middle-aged accountant this is his fifth time with Mistress Ginger. His first four visits were simple short conditioning sessions practicing how to relax and going into trance. Mistress Ginger even used the time to install some trigger words. But today Ryan wanted to take a huge step. He called Mistress Ginger a week ago and asked if he was ready to experience a full in a dungeon trance. She said he was and asked if he would like to book a ninety-minute session. "Is that the only length I can book?" he had asked her. "No dear," she replied. "Ninety minutes is the minimum dungeon session I offer. Why, what did you have in mind?" she asked. Ryan answered with, "can I book four hours?" Mistress Ginger was surprised by his request and she says, "four hours. Yes, I can book that. But are you sure Ryan? A session of that length is quite intense". Ryan's response was swift, to say the least, "yes! Mistress Ginger that is what I want to do". So today Ryan finds himself sitting across from Mistress Ginger staring into her dazzling blue eyes and hearing her say, "5.4.3.2.1 drop".

Ryan's imagination runs wild as he drops
Ryan tried to be strong and resist her, but he didn't have hope. Staring into Mistress Ginger's blue eyes and, "drop" are but two of the trigger words that she had implanted into him in those earlier sessions. Ryan closes his eyes and immediately finds himself standing at a large steel door. He sees Mistress Ginger standing there too. "Welcome to my dungeon, slave," Ryan hears her say. "This is your final chance to back out, slave. Once we step through and that door closes. There's no going back. You will become my slave until I release you. You will without question obey every one of my orders. You will be my property, I will own you and I can do as I please with you. Once inside you are giving up your free will and agreeing to be my slave. So, final chance Ryan. Are you ready to be my slave?" There was but only one answer for Ryan, "Yes! I want to be your slave Mistress. I will go through the door with you".

Pleased with Ryan's answer Mistress Ginger give him a reassuring smile as she opens the door. "You may enter now slave, " she says gesturing with her hand towards the door. "There is just one thing slave. Once you step through the door and become my slave, you will be completely naked. All my slaves are required to serve me in the nude. I just prefer having my slaves naked, “she tells him. 

Ryan did not hesitate at all. He eagerly steps into Mistress lair and being true to her word, Ryan finds that he is indeed naked". It's not like he really had a choice in the matter. Mistress Ginger is continuously deepening Ryan's trance by repeating one of his trigger words over and over helping Ryan to go deeper into a trance. Mistress Ginger had discovered a long time ago that she has great success when she uses the word slave, as a trigger word to have a slave go deeper. 

But the trigger word does more than just having a slave go deeper into a trance. Saying, slave, also helps Ryan to feel a lot more submissive, and Mistress loves saying, slave a lot. " Slave once you notice that you’re naked, your cock will become rock hard. Then, slave, you will immediately feel as though you're about to cum". But of course, you will not be able to cum, no matter how close you feel". Mistress Ginger says teasingly as she draws her index finger and thumb lightly up and down his shaft. This serves her well, the gentle motion helps with driving her slave crazy.

"Your right, to cum, belongs to me slave," she says hitting him yet again with the trigger word. Mistress Ginger continues with, "you will not be able to cum until I give you permission to cum". Ryan looks on in stun disbelief as the enormous responsibility of his situation sinks in. "Slave, you will remain on the brink for the entire time we are together," Mistress Ginger points out to him. "At that time slave, if you're good, and if you have pleased your Mistress. Then, and only then will I decide if you will be granted your relief slave". 

As Mistress Ginger leads her slave deeper into her dungeon within his trance. Something different is occurring in Mistress Ginger's office. Ryan stands up and starts to unbutton his shirt until it is completely open. Upon which he removes it. Mistress is pleased to see that he is following one of her hidden hypnotic commands. No sooner than his shirt falls from his hand, Ryan reaches for his belt buckle and before long he is standing naked in front of Mistress Ginger and staring blankly at the wall. Mistress Ginger smile at the naked figure before her and is pleased to see that Ryan had indeed shaved his chest completely. Or more to the point he shaved completely from below his eye to the tip of his toes.  She finds Ryan even more handsome without his huge beard. He is exactly how she likes her slaves, clean-shaven. She uses the slave trigger once again and continues with the fantasy playing out in Ryan's trance.

Ryan
"Slave! Come over here!" she commands pointing to a spot in front of the wooden cross that she has moved next to. "Hurry up slave don't keep me waiting if you know what is good for you". Respectfully Ryan replies, "yes Mistress, " and dutifully stands in front of the cross. Mistress Ginger takes one wrist and gently but quickly buckle it into a leather cuff. She repeats the process with the other wrist too. Then bending down onto one knee, Mistress Ginger has Ryan spread his legs wide, so she can secure his ankles too. 


She wraps the cuffs around each ankle and pulls the buckles tight. Rising once again and taking Ryan chin in her hand, Ginger turns his head and stares deeply into his eyes, "slave!" she says demanding his attention, plus causing him to fall deeper because she used a trigger word again. "Are you comfortable?" Mistress Ginger ask before continuing. 

Ryan nods his head up and down and says, "yes Mistress". Please with his response she cups his balls with her hand and squeezes vigorously, "Ryan, do you remember the word that I had you secretly sealed in the envelope, the last time you visited me?" Ginger asks her helpless naked and restrained slave. Ryan looks up to his left and then to his right wrist surveying his cuffs. He tests his bonds by pulling at them as much as they would permit. He relaxes once he confirms that he is not going anywhere. 

As for this envelope, when Mistress Ginger grabbed his balls and squeezed them, it triggered a post-hypnotic suggestion from one of their earlier sessions. In that session, she had Ryan write a word on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope. Ginger then had him forget about it, but not before planting the trigger to remember it. Once Mistress Ginger grabbed his balls, he remembers the word that he had come up with. He replies to her question by saying, "yes, of course, I do Mistress. The word is..."

Mistress Ginger puts her hand up and says, "no, no, no don't tell me the word slave. It is your job to resist any, and all attempts I try to make you reveal that word. Do you understand?". Ryan nods his head up and down indicating that he does understand. "Great," she says as she releases his nuts, "let's get started then". All Ryan could do is watch Mistress Ginger walks back forth like a lioness stocking her prey, as he stands there naked, and helplessly tied to the cross. 


He also notices that his cock has grown to its full erect size like Mistress Ginger said it would. Noticing that Ryan looks shy by his sudden penis presentation, Ginger laughs and remarks, "There is no need to be bashful, slave, you have a nice cock you know. I also plan to torture it for my pleasure very soon. So, get uses to being naked, because you’re going to be that way for quite some time, you might as well get comfortable with me seeing your cock too". She says. Suddenly Ginger stops in front of him, and while she is looking Ryan square in the eye she asks, “are you getting incredibly horny slave? Do you have a crazy need to cum? Do you want me to make you cum slave?” 

Ryan shakes his head up and down, greedily pleading yes for relief from the overwhelming need to cum. “Well, you can’t. Not yet and not for a long time,” she replies to his feeble pleading, as she grabs the fleshy tips of his nipples and twists them with tremendous force. Ryan clenches both hands into a fist while sucking air into his lungs. He also squeezes his ass cheeks together and rises onto his toes, he tries without success to pull away from the sudden on slot of pain that Mistress Ginger is applying to his nipples. "Ha, ha, ha! Where do you think you're going, slave," Ginger laughs boastfully at him? "Oh honey, we are just getting started. This little nipple twist... Hell, that just an appetizer. The really good stuff starts now," Mistress Ginger informs him. 

She continues her firm hold on his tender nipples for another thirty seconds before she releases him. "Fuck," Ryan blurbs out as the blood raced back into his abused nipples. "I will let that curse pass this time slave. But the next time I will not be so forgiving. I don’t approve of my slaves using such language,” Ginger cautions Ryan for his poor selection of words. 

"I’ll return to those wonderful nips of yours a little later. Let me tell you where you're going next”. In a moment slave, I am going to count you down. Once I reach one, slave, you will drop. You're going to drop so deep to a place where you are completely obedient. In this place, there is no questioning me slave. What I say, you will do. What I describe, you will see, and what I tell you to feel, no matter what, you will feel it. Do you understand me, slave?" Mistress Ginger asks Ryan. Now with Ryan already in a deep state of trance, he just nods his head and says, “yes Mistress”. "Very good slave, it is time to start our adventure.5,4,3,2,1, Drop!"

Ryan is putty in Mistress Ginger's hands
The words barely escaped her lips and Ryan started to drift. He has never felt so at peace. There are no thoughts of his job, what bills need to be paid, or even if the sun was out when he arrived. He just feels warm, safe and floating. 

"Welcome slave to this wonderful playground. here you are mine. In a few minutes, I am going to snap my fingers. When I do, this wonderful room will turn into an interrogation room. You see you're my prisoner, and you have information that I need. The word that you put in that envelope during our last session, that is what I will be trying to get out of you. Oh, to make it more fun slave, you will resist me with every fiber of your being. You will not give up that word until you cannot stand my torment any further. Then, and only then can you say your secret word," Mistress Ginger tells her slave. 

"Now slave when I snap my fingers it will seem like a light was turned on in the interrogation room. You will take stock of your surrounding and then remember that you have been here for a while. In fact, you have been here for several weeks, and have resisted all, normal civilize interrogation methods. So, my superiors have asked me to take a shot at breaking you with my... let's say, a new unique form of interrogation," Ginger toys with her plaything. "Once again slave, everything will feel real to you. All sensations will feel as they are happening to you, and you will try to resist me. Slave..." SNAP. (To be continued)

For another story by Allan follow the link:https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2019/02/whoa-boy-part-1.html














 





















No comments:

Post a Comment