It ends at 32

Well, it ended at 32 days. The daily edging is over. I fail to make it to six weeks. I stopped because I fell sick last week and missed a day of edging. You see my doctor prescribed a new medication and it had an adverse effect on me which kept me from edging sadly. I don't know why but the side effect made all my nerves super hyper. My groin was already hypersensitive, so the added intensity was unbearable. The ache seems to start of my penis and bore through into my rectum. I was sick and super aroused at the same time. I fought the urge to masturbate for almost two days but finally had to give in. The pulsating through the nerves in my groin, scrotum, and the anus was relentless. It was the medication making me feel like this but I figured if I released the ache in that area. I am going to spare the details of the act of jerking off. I will say that after a month of edging that release would be quick. Nothing would be farther from the truth. For some cruel reason, I could not keep my thoughts on the task. My mind would jump from a fantasy to a bill or an errand that had to be done. It took close to an hour to coach that orgasm from me. The release was intense, but after a month of edging, it was less satisfying than I hope. Probably because it was produced form a nipple orgasm. I just rubbed my groin until I went off.
So I guess for all my effort through the month I will have to settle for the less than explosive orgasm that I was expecting. Oh if you're wondering why don't I just start over, that's easy to answer. I did this challenge alone and it took a lot to contain myself each day. I feel that I could not be that discipline a second time. I figure for me to edge like that again. I would need to have somebody to answer to every day. Maybe one day someone will grab my leash and have me try again. I just won't attempt it alone again.

Let's try this again. A second stab at it
https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2019/05/i-need-help-for-new-edging-challenge.html


No comments:

Post a Comment