23 days of edging

Day 23:
I think I understand why Mistress's sub may of stop doing the guest post about his edging assignment. Edging is hard to do once you get deeply committed to it. I have completed 23 days an I'm barely scratching the surface of being committed to it. I have read that there are slaves being edged for many months. I doubt that I could hold out that long doing this alone. For now, I am subjecting myself to this edging torment for my reader's gratification. I'm striving for a goal of six weeks. Beyond that, I feel I will need to answer to someone to keep going. Any takers :-) As it is I am fighting like crazy not to go someplace and release. But I haven't done that yet. I still edge every morning and again at night time for 30 to 40 minutes. I also do mental edging throughout the day. I am at the point that I am aware of a continuous throb and pulsing in my crotch all the time. The pulsing can be distracting at times like when trying to read, watch TV, or write an article. I find that just doing things like reading Mistress Cassidy's blog or visiting her on Chatabate sends me to the brink. I am even 
having trouble concentrating writing this post. I keep having almost debilitating moments where I have the urge to just give in and give myself the relief I so badly desire. I also know if I do give in the enjoyment will be short-lived, because as soon as the waves of pleasure subside, the feeling of remorse and regret will last much longer. So for today, I will continue to tease myself. As for tomorrow, we will see. 

link to the next part:
https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2018/12/it-ends-at-32.html

No comments:

Post a Comment