Nipple Torture Final Day

I am final here the last post on tormenting my nipples for Mistress Cassidy. I am a week behind on finishing this one because of personal stuff an technical glitches. For the last three items I stepped out of the house and into the garage for my instrument of torment. Today I have on hand a pair of needle nose vice grips, a pair of spring clamps and a C clamp to round it off,

 
I like these a lot I only wish I had two pairs. I clipped the pliers on each nipple for two minutes. The vice grip pliers do exactly as the name implies, their jaws clamp on like a vice, and there is a locking mechanize to keep them gripped to what ever object that someone clamps them to. Another nice feature on them is the adjustment screw on the bottom of the handle. So Mistress can set the intensity of the jaws to as tight or loose as she pleases. I wimped out, I only set the intensity to mildly uncomfortable. It is my fantasy to one day be on Skype with Mistress, and with her watching and tell me to keep adjusting the jaws until she is happy, and then wear them for a period of time that Mistress orders. These pliers have enough weight behind them that if a slave had to stand while wearing them, gravity would do a great job of torturing the nipples. I have two other bigger vice grips but I was to afraid to try them. Overall I enjoyed the four minute in the jaws of the vice grips.


Next up was the C clamp, the woodworkers third hand. I have read about using these in various bdsm bondage stories. I had one 4 inch C clamp on hand, and like before I shared the time on each nipple. This particular C clamp was to large to use sitting or standing up. I once had a pair of 1 inch C clamps that would of been great for this assignment, because they are small and light enough to wear upright. Like the vice grips the C clamp as a turn screw to set it clamping pressure. I again just tightened to mildly uncomfortable. The four minute task time limit pasted fast enough without a great lot of pain. Now if a slave was in the company of his Mistress, and his Mistress had him restrained and she had C lamps to play with. Then the slave would be in crap. After the clamps are snug enough to keep them on the slave, The Mistress could gradually increase the pressure on the slaves nipples as she see fit. For me I think the C clamp is great when a slave is with their owner, not real a self play toy because I don't think a slave would push the envelope with these.
 
 

Last but not the least the spring clamp. These are basically clothes pins on steroids. They can either be made from steel or plastic, I used steel for my task this time. The clamp also has a super strong spring in them. This time I had 2 to play with and once these babies bite on there is no mercy.
 
I started this task the coward's way, by clamping onto my areola. I tried play with these things before and never been able to keep them on even for a minute. I always tried going directly onto the nipple. So I figured I would be able to manage four minutes with the jaws clamped else where. I was right on that, but it took lots of will power, I swear the longer they were on the tighter they got. I would not have been able to go on much after the four minutes. But when the four minutes were up and I had taken the clamps off, I did not feel satisfaction or relive. I felt like a cheater for not going directly onto my nipples. Up onto now my favorite test was the binder clamps and their cruelty, Not anymore. I decide there an then I was putting those pumped up clothes pins on my nipples. The pain was immediate and overwhelming. I lost my breath and my eyes rolled back in my head, even though my nipples were on fire, my mind felt like it was floating on a white cloud. Now as I mention back in my introductory post I suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, but when I let the full strength of those springs assault my defenseless nipples. I felt a great stir in my panties. Although not a full erection, I did get some stiffness that I have not felt in awhile. My balls though, sprang to life with  several jolts of arousal and pleasure and my brain started spinning. I will admit right now I did not last for four minutes. In fact in short order, and I am sorry Mistress for not having permission, I had a mind blowing orgasm from the nipple stimulation alone. The orgasm came on so fast and so strong that I was powerless to avoid it. I never thought of it until now, but I should of taken a picture of the mess I made in my panties. So hands down the spring clamps were my favorite task.

on the areola



On the nipples


Now finally I am at the end of this task. I truly had lots of fun doing this. Nipple torture and tied and tease would be my top two favorite fetishes. So I need to start my new assignment now. One last thing I will beg of you, I am now a slave in a lot of trouble for failing to finish this task on time, and Mistress has already informed me to expect a punishment or should I say consequence for my delinquency. So I hope to gain favor from Ma'am by get more viewer to her blog. If only I could convey an image in words of a slave grovelling on his knees from the floor for you to view and leave a comment at Mistress Cassidy's blog

                                                 I wish you the best for the rest of the day

Bonus pictures: https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2017/04/nipple-torture-bouns.html

More Nipple Fun: https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2017/07/nipple-delight.html

The start of this task: https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2017/04/improvising-nipple-clamps.html


 

2 comments:

  1. you skimped on the first clamp- your assignment was for 4 minutes per item, with the assumption you'd be using 2 of each item. Since you only have 1 set of vice grip pliers you should have done 2 sets of 4 minutes on each nipple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you was creative as my mind has been reading your posts on nipple torture. I have found myself searching my home for items that I might use when and if Mistress gives me a similar task.

    ReplyDelete