Nipple Torture day 3

Here we are again and my nipples are very sensitive. Just touching them sends a bolt of pleasure straight to my balls. Don't get me wrong I am loving this. I am just sad that there are only 3 more items to test out after today. But do not despair I am sure Mistress Cassidy will keep me busy doing many antics to keep my blog fresh. So why don't I get started with today toys.

I bet the makers of hair clips had no idea how useful there products would be to nipple torture. Case in point this little gem in the picture. I do not know what else to call them but a clip, but they were fun to wear. As you can see not only did they pinch the nipple but they were twisted as well. They provide just enough stimuli to keep things interesting. Once again the experience would be more fun the long the were left on. Case in fact I was lucky, 4 minutes has been easy to do thus far. Back on track I would recommend playing with these type of hair clips. They are small enough that a mistress could have a slave wear them under his clothing in public all day if she wished.

 

 

Next up is the most versatile tool on the planet. The hand, Don't believe me, just ask any guy who has just finished giving himself a hand job what he thinks of his hands. And you ladies are just as guilt as us men for using your hands to give yourselves an orgasm. Well using your hands to torture your nipples is just as fun. For the whole 4 minutes, I pinched, squeezed, twist, pulled and slapped my nipples. I found the experience so rewarding that I wanted to go further than the 4 minute time limit. With the exception of the binder clips, I produce more arousal from my hands than any of the other items I have used so far. I enjoy using my hands to torment my nipples so much I devise my own game to play. When I am alone watching TV and my program is playing I enjoy the story. But as soon as the commercials start I will say to myself " get those hands on them nipples slave. " I will  relentlessly torture my nipples until my show resumes. At the end of an hour my nipples are usually very sore and sensitive. I will repeat the process through a couple of programs just for fun.

  

Last up is the good old clothes pins. Probably the best known improvise nipple clamp going. I first read about nipple torture and using clothes pins in a men magazine in my late teens. I was so taken by the article that I had to try it. So the first chance I had, I shed my t shirt and clipped some pins on. Well the wave of pain to my nipple sent a jolt of electricity straight to my balls and I had the hardest stiffest erection I ever had. Well this time it was not quite as over the top as that first time. The clothes pins I had on hand was from the dollar store, so their springs were weak with little bite to them. So you could say I got off easy this time. I was able to do the four minutes without any problem. But none the less wearing clothes pins was a fun way to finish out the evening.

 




For my last three in the task, I thing I am going to ramp it it up some for some real discomfort. I think I am going to use some of my carpentry tools. I have planned on the spring clamp, vice grips and 2 way gluing clamps. All I need to do now,  is to decided if I am brave enough to clamp directly onto the nipples,  or give myself a chance and clamp onto the areola. I will provide photo prove of each if I can figure out why my uploaded photos keep crashing my blog page.


The Final Day: https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2017/04/nipple-torture-final-day.html

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment