A new game for 2020




Will you add your name.
by slaveallan68

I saw this picture on another site and put it in my albums on several accounts and I ended up with sixty two days
But I think that I came up with a game to go with it. Let's start by you stating that your playing, a username is fine, followed by saying you like the game. That assure yourself at least two days.
Now the play/work begins. You now have to check back regularly to count how many people above you said they like the game. For each like that you count, you're going to add 1 day to your time. Count back to a maximum of twenty likes.

If a comment of at least five words is left for you. I will inform you of it. Then you have to add 5 more days too your locked up.
If by chance you like like the game so much that you want to reblog the picture, or promote the game to one of your other social media sites. Tell me you did and I will let everyone above you know, and they will all have to add 2 days to their totals.
As for your weekly update (a few words telling me about your week), write them in the email option off to the right of this page and send it to me. Indicate if you want me to post your update here or not. But if you tell me to post your update, I'll reward you by telling all the slaves above you about your update. I will also tell them that by you posting an update, they all have to add two days to their tally. 

But to be fair, if anyone reads your update and states they like it. I'll inform you about the like, and you will add 1 day to your sentence.
You do this for seven days, at which time you will post here how many days you earned. That is when you start serving your time. 

But you haven’t stopped playing though. Remember every like to your updates increases your time in locked up by 1 day, plus every time your update is posted, 2 days are add  to every slave that is above you.
It the game that keeps on giving and you never really know when you will earn your freedom and your orgasm again.
Oh one more thing and this is for all the people who identify as a dominant. Anytime you comment you like this game, it adds 7 days to all the slaves above your comment, and if you assign a slave to this game, please tell that me because that adds 10 days to every slave’s count that is above your announcement. Don't worry I'll inform them of the increase.

Now what if you fail and have an orgasm before completing your sentence. Well that's easy. You're a slave, right? Well you get a punishment.

As your punishment I will contact three random Dom/mes and tell them about your failure. I will then ask them to choose a number between 1 and 20. Whatever number they choose is the number of days that I'll inform you to add to your total number of days in denial.

Please one more thing. I do not want anyone to spend any money on this. So if you don't own a chastity belt or cage, you don't have to buy one. Just be honest with yourself and abstain from having an orgasm.

For your own privacy please feel free to use a username.
I also just found out to leave a comment you need a Gmail account. If you don't have Gmail there is a spot on the right side of this page to send me a private message. I can just copy and paste your comments to here if you want me too.
Good luck everyone.

For another game follow this link: (PRESS HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment