Bondage with Smartphone Controlled Pervertables


Ever since I signed my contract, which gives Mistress Cassidy ownership of me as her LDR collared slave. I have researched new an interesting ways for any LDR owner to have more fun with their slave, sub, pet, property. If you have read any of my earlier blogs you would know that I have written a couple about the use of the smartphone in BDSM (LDR) relationship. I am also tasked by Mistress Cassidy to test and review 4 pervertable items that you can find around your home. It will be the first time I blog about testing pervertable, and if Mistress approves of it, maybe it will become a regular feature in the future. It is while I was working on both blogs that it dawned on me to combine the two subjects. Smartphones and BDSM toys lead to many great vibrators, dildos, butt plugs and cock rings. But it stilled restrict owners to sensation play and teasing and denial, but the owner still relies on the good faith of the slave to obey and not touch themselves. Don't get me wrong I believe strongly in the need for trust between an Owner and a slave in an (LDR) relationship. But I was wanting to find away to make play time and training more like a session in Mistress's dungeon. That required a way to restrict a slave from being able to physically move. Otherwise bondage. The other side of that equation is punishment, but I will cover that in another blog.

So how do you tie up your slave that lives hundreds or thousands of miles away. Google reveals nothing from searching (how to restrain your BDSM slave with a smartphone?) So I searched elsewhere. If there is an app to control a vibrator with your smartphone. What else can a phone control. So being a good slave, I stared searching for everyday vanilla items that were controlled with a smartphone to convert into pervertables.

I am please to say my efforts were successful. What is about to follow are a few of the items that I think an LDR Owner and slave can use for bondage. Now I have not personally tried any of these yet. I am just presenting idea that I think might work. If anyone does try out any of these ideas, please do so safely. Have a back up plan if something does go wrong. And don't do anything stupid or life threating. With that said, if anyone does try anyone of these ideas. I plead that you will let me know about it. I suggest that if you are a new to the scene slave that you purchase a simple beginners set. Don't worry you will make use of everything.

Bondage
1. The state of one who is bound as a slave or serf.

2. A state of subjection to a force, power, or influence.
3. The practice of being physically restrained, as with cords or handcuffs, as a means of attaining sexual gratification.
4. Villeinage.  

This is a dictionary's definition of bondage. So how does an owner put their (LDR) slave in bondage. Well here age some of my suggestions.

By chance did anyone watch any of the seasons of "Breaking Bad". Remember near the end of one season when Walter and Jesse had the drug dealer imprisoned in the basement of Jesse's house. Now what did Walter use to keep the drug dealer locked up. Yep! that "U" shaped bike lock. Well it just so happens that there is a model of those locks that can be opened with the smartphone. We have this one by BitLock
Now I do not recommend you heading to the basement and locking this around your neck and the Jack Post. But if you combine the lock with some leather cuffs, a collar and why the heck not a spreader bar too. Pair it together with a smartphone control vibrator or butt plug, then slave you better take a deep breath, because your owner now has complete control of you. have you been practicing your begging. Because I think your about too. With this lock how many predicament can you Owners put your slave in. Off the top of my head I come up with three Mistress Cassidy could put me in. 1: if you use the jack post I mentioned, you can do a behind the back tie. 2: A ceiling eye bolt would give you an over the head tie. 3: With the help of four short piece chain you can have a hogtie. I am sure therr are many ideas Owners and slaves alike can come up with.
In a BDSM scene what is the equation for fun?
PLUS 
EQUAL A HELL OF A LOT OF FUN. With smart phone controlled pad locks the possibilities are endless. Mistress Cassidy could restrain her (LDR) slave any way her  wicked mind comes up with. As you can see by the logo I found these at Amazon for a reasonable affordable price of a $142.99 Canadian funds. Some day in the future I will own four of these along with some leather cuffs and Mistress's experience.



What is there to say. It looks like a cuff or a shackle, The purchasing of four would set a Mistress and her slave up nicely. If the opening is big enough to slip your hand out, then just add your leather cuffs again. If left to her own devices Mistress Cassidy could have me bound anywhere with these as well. If you follow the link, click on view more for more great pictures of this gem.


After watching this video and a few others similar to it I had an idea at how to use it in a (LDR) scene. Confinement. In many erotic stories there is the use of cages or cell to lock your slave up in. As you read more on (LDR) or prevertable the use of a small closet is suggested as a way to lock your slave up. Now you really can lock your slave up. You have a bad slave on your hands, or maybe he disappeared with out permission for a while, or he came home with booze on his breath. Well strip him naked have him stick a smartphone controlled butt plug up his ass, and send him to his cell for some quiet time. After a few hours of standing in the dark naked with his hands locked behind his back so he does not get any ideas of passing the time by playing with himself and his ass humming away. So when you send the command over the phone for the lock to open. Then you will have a very compliant slave exiting his time out, before you.

I am going to stop here. But I am not done yet. I have some more smartphone pervertables to share. I still have disciplining to cover and a few self interest to cover. The next post maybe a while though. I skipped my assigned project to share this with you. Even if Mistress loves this post, she may require me to finish my other projects before starting anything new. Or maybe I will be locked away in my cage :)

Bye for now.
slave allan.










No comments:

Post a Comment