Slave on the hook


Remember the phrase "be careful of what you wish for" Well I received my wish. There it was. In my inbox wait for me like a skilled fisherman. And boy did I get put on the hook. The long awaited message from Mistress Cassidy. I knew what it was about and it gleamed there in the inbox like some shinny bait. Well I took a bite and opened the message and oh boy was I ever on the hook. I fought hard to find away to escape my fate. Guess what I'm still on that hook and there is no escape. To tell the truth I had this feeling that since this is a test from Mistress. So If thought I would get off easy with​ the proverbial slap on the wrist. Well when I read the punishment, I sent Ma'am a one word response. "Yikes!"

I am sorry,  I can't give details yet. I have received order's that I am beginning censored on this one. I have to receive my punishment first. My blog will follow, but I need preapproval from Mistress Cassidy before I can do any posting. Yikes!

So this time is big. I am still on the hook with no escape, and I better get this punishment right. Or l will be writing another blog just like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment