Would you leave a comment or a like.

I saw this picture on Instagram and it got me to thinking. Would a picture encourage people to leave a like or a comment if it resulted in a slave being tortured due to those response. So for one of my last post for 2019 I am putting myself and the picture to the test. I want to know if being faced by a predicament would reader chose to torment a slave or not. I am not to concerned statically people very rarely comment, so I should be safe. Oh and if anyone is wondering, yes I will promote this post like any other post I have promoted.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, But I am confused. A comment calls for five days and you sent 2 saying nothing. Do I owe ten days or the relief of not having to do anything

      Delete
  2. I would choose to torment the slave. And wish it were me.

    ReplyDelete