My Kinky Picture Storybook

Now be truthful, who still enjoys storybooks with pictures. I like creating them I can tell you. So for this post I am going to share some of the short stories that I paired with pictures. I ask that you tell me please if there's a short story that you would like to see become a series. Well on with the stories.


Appreciation



A poor excuse




A spit and polishing





Master's surprised



The red scourge



The hold out


The transformation to a slave



A new play thing



The cost of an orgasm



A hidden desire



A binding agreement



A night out



Entrusted



Unwinding while playing



Don't be late



2 for the price of 1



Justice for her



Slave Hunt



Hind-And-Go- Seek FemDom Style

To read more stories: [Press Here]































No comments:

Post a Comment