Serving Mistress Alice part 04 page 04




Master looks over the contract while he has me sucking his cock. I feel as though he is rewarding me as I pump his thick cock between my ruby red lips. He likes to hear me gulp, gag and choke when I have his cock in my mouth. He was surprised and pleased to find out that I have been spending hundreds of hours sucking my massive dildo alone in my room. He was so happy that he bought me a car after I took his whole cock in my mouth. I took the entire shaft, right to his balls that first time.

Since then I have improved. Master has created a game with his friends. He bets with anyone that is willing. He wagers $20 000 with any man who thinks he is more man than my mouth can handle. Master hasn't lost a bet yet. To help encourage me to get better, he gives me $2000 out of the winnings every time we win. As a little side game Master will give me another $500 if I make the guy cum in my mouth and swallow in less than two minutes. I am doing okay for myself. In the last six months, I've earned close to $9 000. But it is not easy though. I spend about three hours a day shoving bigger and longer dildos down my throat.

"Very good slut." Master Thomas says making me giggle. Well as close as a giggle as I can manage with his cock dancing on my voice box. and his balls slapping my chin.  "I am surprised and pleased that you managed to get Allan to sign this so quickly Alice," Master Thomas says holding up Allan's slave contract. I pull my mouth off his cock to say thank you. Only to have him push my head back down and ask slightly annoyed, "did I tell you to stop sucking slut"? I gabble out an inaudible no sir in between thrusting his cock into the back of my throat. Master Thomas then with a gentler voice says, "you know Alice, with Allan being our 24/7 slave, I will be expecting you here more often. He will be your responsibility to train. You might even have to consider moving in permanently to accomplish it".

"I am expecting you to train your slave to be a perfect toy," Master Thomas tells me. "You will teach him how to please either a man or a woman or both at the same time. You will show him my pet, how to use his mouth as expertly as you do. I want to make money betting on him giving deep throat blow jobs to my friends, just as you do for me, dear," he says to me as he continues his wish list. "He will need to be taught how to use his tongue to satisfy Mistress Scarlet and her girlfriend's too.  You know how much she enjoys a good tongue licking from her slaves, don't you pet?" he asks point blank.

"Oh yes, Master. She loves when I bury my tongue deep inside her," I silently reply to myself. I reflect on the many times I found myself on my knees with my face buried deep either into Mistress's pussy or her ass. The moans and squeals I would have her making, as I dance my tongue wickedly around her clit, or teasing lick the outer edges of her luscious asshole. Then there are the nights that Mistress Scarlet offers me to her girlfriend. A whole night of being passed around, wearing a blindfold, never knowing who's hole my tongue is filling.

So here I find myself on my knees in Master Thomas's study, while he is reading over slave Allan's contract as I sucked his luscious cock. I also have the feeling that he is happy with me. "Very good slut." He says, which makes me giggle like a silly school girl. "Now that Allan has agreed to be our 24/7 slave, I expect you to train him for me. You will take what I've taught you and use it to turn Allan into the perfect toy. By the time you're done, your slave will be able to give pleasure to a man or a woman or both at the same time.

"Next, as you know Mistress Scarlet wants a perfect puppy to play with, just like you are my perfect kitten". The thought of being Master Thomas's kitten has me meowing in my mind, and it also has me longing for the next time that I can become his perfect pet. "I can trust then Alice you will do everything possible to ensure that Mistress Scarlet gets a well-trained puppy to tease, right, " Master Thomas ask of me.

A toy male puppy for Mistress Scarlet to tease, edge and deny. No big deal, right?  Wrong I realize that just the five rules will be not enough. As soon as I get back to my slave. I must adjust the training to include some new trigger words to change Allan into a slave and a puppy. Oh, hell. I will through in some commands to have him become a sissy maid too. I have always wanted to dress a guy up as a French maid. Lord knows Master Thomas has had me go to countless friends’ places as a French maid. Why the hell not make my slave do the same. Next Page: [Press Here] First Page: [PRESS HERE]



No comments:

Post a Comment