Serving Mistress Alice Part 4 page 2




Rule number three. Mistress Scarlet is an extension to Master Thomas dominance. Mistress Scarlet is the female side of Master Thomas. An order From Mistress Scarlet is the same as receiving from Master Thomas. Obey the order, because Master Thomas never contradict any of Mistress Scarlet’s orders, an if need he will help enforce her orders on us slaves. 

Mistress Scarlet taught me a lot of things, starting with how to please a man, and a woman. She was the one who taught me how to use an enema kit to better prepare myself for anal penetration. How naive I was back in the beginning, I had this small vibrator, and I thought that it was all a girl could ever desire. It’s only because I became Mistress Scarlet’s slave and chose to obey her rules. That I have earned the right to be introduced to all the wonderous type of toys available to me. The dinky little vibrator that I figured was all a girl would need, somehow fails now to compare with all the different shapes, size and lengths now at my disposal. And yes, size really does matter.


But rule three had to be amended to reflect my slave, Allan's unique situation. The three of us, Mistress Scarlet, Master Thomas and I got together a few days back to edit the recording. What Allan’s brain is absorbing goes like this. Allan from this point forward you will be referred to as, slave. With that all being said the slave will understand that he belongs to both Mistress Scarlet and Master Thomas, and your main purpose is to please them. But, let it be known that Mistress Alice will be the slave’s primary trainer. This affords her all the right and privileges bestowed upon a Mistress.

From this time on the slave will without question obey every task or order given him by his Mistress. Failure to perform an order, a tribunal of Mistress Scarlet, Master Thomas, and Mistress Alice will decide on what kind of punishment is required based on the severity of the slave’s actions. Mistress Alice does have the authority to apply corrective discipline for minor slip-ups. On top of being Mistress Alice’s slave. You are now her living toy play with as she sees fit.

Being a living toy was such an amazing discovery for me. I remember the first time, Mistress Scarlet prepared me for Master, with the proper lingerie and all the attention to detail to my makeup. A doll on display for Master Thomas to play with is what Mistress Scarlet told me. It was during one of Master Thomas’s parties, that Mistress Scarlet positioned in the center of the room made up like a sex slave doll.

Before entering the room, Mistress Scarlet dropped me into a trance and programmed to serve drinks, among other things. I learned that evening, that in the right atmosphere, just about any perverted thing could be done to me without any extreme repercussions. Many hands touched me on my ass, my tits, and my pussy, while I served drinks to my master’s guess. The funniest thing that I recall though, is this balding middle-aged potbelly man drinking his cocktail and sticking his olives up my ass.

Now I have my own living slave to transform into the perfect fuck toy for our owner's next party. I only have a few months to train him before the annual summer pool party. It’s going to be so much fun. Tons of nearly naked people, displaying their sunbaked bodies. All the while my toy will have to serve them wearing nothing but a collar, a cock cage, and some suntan lotion. Plus, if we’re lucky there will be a silver-haired, middle-aged lady with a big ass, and saggy tits, drinking cocktails and trying to shove olives up my slave’s ass.

Page 03 [Press Here}







No comments:

Post a Comment