How I used Mistress's present for my 50th dirthday




I just past a milestone in my life. I turn the big 5, 0. Five decades.
Hell, it wasn't that long ago I would say my age is twenty with fifteen years of experience for 35 for example. I figured that the younger folks today wouldn't be able to add it up without asking Siri. I suppose I could say I am twenty-five with twenty-five years of experience, or for you Canadians out there. I am double-double this year :) I asked my family not to go and do anything big so fifty came in like a lamb. But if I make it through the next decade. The next milestone will be a lion.
With Mistress Cassidy's pending move I had not been writing her much. She has enough to do. I felt the last thing she needed was some sub hogging her time as she packed. So I sent a brief note on my birthday explaining it was my birthday and I might not be around if she mailed me. I sent it of not expecting a reply because Mistress would be getting ready to head out to Virginia. So when a message came in from her before she set out on her journey was a surprise. Not scolding me Mistress told me that I should have informed her earlier of my birthday. Sorry for you reader hoping to hear that Mistress gave me a punishment for not tell her sooner about my birthday. No not a punishment, just a
nice birthday greeting and a brief message on how busy she was.
Mistress was very nice though. She gave me a nice birthday present. First, she gave me a week off from writing for her blog. She also gave me 24 hours of free unrestricted time to view, listen, watch or play on the internet. Unfortunately for me, there was no indication that I know of permitting me to release. So as difficult as that was to do. I refrain from releasing. I was also under no obligation to write this post either. But I chose to anyway.


Let me say that leaving a slave to have 24 hours of unrestricted access to The Internet is paramount to leaving a person with a   sweet tooth free with an unlimited credit card in a candy store. With the exception of a reward of one hour unrestricted Internet access for a pleasing post I wrote. This is the first time since June I have been able to view adult material online. Mistress did tell me that she wanted an accounting of her property's activities online though. Then let's get started.


First of I spent a lot of time looking for several new erotic pictures to save in a file to have for a future post. Or uploading to adult social media accounts that I am presently a member of. Keep an eye out your bound to see one sooner or later. Mentioning adult social media websites. I compiled a list of names for sites that I could join to promote my blog. I still don't have permission to join any of these sites. I feel that Mistress Cassidy would like to review this list before her property goes waving his keister all over the place.


I also spent some time listening to femdom hypnosis. This is a pastime I really enjoy, but since most of the time, I am restricted from all adult material that I don't get to listen to these files like I use to. I enjoy femdom hypnosis so much that two years ago I actually paid for my membership with Isabella Valentine's website. It was a onetime fee for a lifetime membership. I will tell you that being owned and keeping myself restricted from memberships like this is hard to do. So I spent some of my free time listening to her files. She has one that is a slave conditioning file that I quite enjoy. Keeping with hypnosis there is another site that I joined last spring. This one is a free site and it is called hypnofetish.com. You don't have to join this site to use it. They have a hundred or so pages of files that you can listen to and not be a member of the site. I joined to once again have a place to promote my blog. I still visit often
to provide a link to my latest blog posting. I will confess though it takes a lot of willpower not to listen to files or read scripts when I am visiting. So while I was unrestricted I took full advantage of the free time. I listen to a few of my favorite artists such as Niki Fatale and Mistress Carol. Both have incredible voices. I also listen to some of my other favorites. One being called Nipple Play and the other is Plus2 Minus 1. This file has an induction method that has made me feel as close to being in a trance as I have ever envisioned. I am still trying too hard to feel what it is like to be in a dungeon that I never relax enough to truly go under. The closest thing got to going under is when I listened to a file late at night in bed and I fall asleep. But none the less I still enjoy the idea of hypnosis and will listen to files when I am allowed.


Becoming a pent-up horny male pig because of being a good boy and listening to my Owner and following her rule of restricting my access to adult material. That when she lifted that restriction I went hog wild, I watch a variety of tease and denial videos. Lots of bondage and nipple play. Electrostimulation play and humiliation stuff. But being fair to women I also watch femdom video where men are being tied and tortured. I love some of the predicaments these guys find themselves in. I particularly like when two subs are challenged to hold out the longest. With the first one to release being punished. I am also starting to be interested in post orgasm torture. It is fun to watch a slave go from begging for release to pleading the Mistress to stop. I watched a couple of male milking machine videos were the sub is endlessly teased and denied. These are short 1\2 hour videos. But I wonder if there are dungeons that actually torment a sub for hours with these devices.


With some of my time I started researching virtual dungeons. Since I can't get to a real session with Mistress in her dungeon. I was wondering how to create a dungeon that Mistress and her LDR subs could session in. I found out that the website Wasteland now has a virtual fetish club and dungeons that you create avatars to represent yourself and your status as owner or slave. You can also have an encounter in one of their dungeons too. I am educating myself by reading up on all the adult fetish sites that are on the Second Life virtual reality social media site. There is tons of information about SL on YouTube and Google. An interesting fact I found out is that some pro Dommes have created dungeons and are charging real money for online sessions. The graphic is so realistic that I believe that someone could easily lose themselves in the adventure. I wonder if a sub could offer a pro sub dungeon too. I am sure that there are a lot of dominant people who would like to torment and tease a sub online. But not having to become a fulltime Top though. Pro Dominant people would be welcomed too. But they are usually inundated by tons of subs begging to be trained. That they would not need to seek pro subs. Not having permission from Mistress Cassidy to join these sites. I kept myself away from signing up. I was given permission to view adult material. I did not think that joining and building dungeons fell under that criteria.

I think that covers everything I did for my birthday present from
Mistress. If I forgot something I will post a follow-up with it. I did
all of this over a course of one day. But I was wondering Mistress,
that when you said for 24 hours I can view whatever I want. Could I have consumed those 24 hours by viewing restricted material for one hour a day for twenty-four days :) I probably know the answer to that one, but you can't blame a slave for asking. So until the next time.


Bye.
slave allan

No comments:

Post a Comment